ADVERTISEMENT

HHS

Hope we get thru next week without any injuries, and get starting linebacker- RB back ready to at least play defense....I think we’ll give it a run anyway. Shelby - Burns are always tough tho.

Reactions: Doggpound07
Hope we get thru next week without any injuries, and get starting linebacker- RB back ready to at least play defense....I think we’ll give it a run anyway. Shelby - Burns are always tough tho.
I agree, if we can stay healthy the rest of the way we will give anybody a run for it!

I’m hoping he comes back more to help on defense!! Going to be a good matchup week 1 with the elimination of 1 week of playoffs for this spring.. Shelby, Burns, and Maiden look strong this year

I wish the coach would allow Patton to score on 1st possession. We need the team to face a little struggle to get ready for the playoffs. Hibriten's schedule is terrible this year. I know the kids don't decide who they play. That is the only thing that worries me about this team. We have no clue if they are ready for the tougher teams. I guess that will be answered in the near future.

These playoffs are truly gonna be different. Tough early match ups and possibly just 1 home game for some who usually see multiple home games. Been a weird 1 1/2 years.

I wish the coach would allow Patton to score on 1st possession. We need the team to face a little struggle to get ready for the playoffs. Hibriten's schedule is terrible this year. I know the kids don't decide who they play. That is the only thing that worries me about this team. We have no clue if they are ready for the tougher teams. I guess that will be answered in the near future.
The only way this week would be a struggle is spot Patton 28 points and the game starts in the 2nd quarter!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT