ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again in Lumberton.....

Lawyer Tom Van Camp wrote a huge check ...
The best in town.
Are you suggesting Lawyer support in Pembroke?

The goal is a new scoreboard, Lights, but the question still stands. Who will be so generous to write a check for a new generation weight room?

Who has the $$$ down there???
There is so much money flowing in Pembroke that it is possible to form a Football Nation in this small town.

The community wants to see more wins but will not contribute.

Most of the time in life we as a community must all give in order to receive.

There is so much money flowing in Pembroke that it is possible to form a Football Nation in this small town.

The community wants to see more wins but will not contribute.

Most of the time in life we as a community must all give in order to receive.

How bad do y'all want it???

How bad do y'all want it???
We only want it when Winning exist. When losing comes along, seems as if everyone goes into Jurassic Park or Congo. You can never find them.

Attitude is everything. What has destroy this community is Ego. In life Ego can kill both opportunities and success. Ego has always and will always be everyone's enemy. It will hold anyone back from stepping forward in the right direction.

I really hope they give Deese a chance. He is a great coach and an even better person. He will provide the stability that the program needs. Also hopefully they will let him bring in some assistants that will share in his vision.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin

From what I see.... the weight room ain't too shabby... not really fair to compare anything to Pinecrest... We got to remember with Pinecrest, that aint nothing but money at that school... I like to call it the "Private / Public school" due to all the lawyer, Dr's,etc kids that go there... so yes they're going to have better things (Weight Room, Uniforms, playing fields, etc), but throwing $ at a program doesn't mean it will have great success (although it does help)... Yes nice weight room but how many championship did they (Pinecrest) get with it (conf. or State)... always pulling for SAC teams to be successful and hope Lumberton and Purnell can get it right, but it's hard for me to put it on the weight room...

From what I see.... the weight room ain't too shabby... not really fair to compare anything to Pinecrest... We got to remember with Pinecrest, that aint nothing but money at that school... I like to call it the "Private / Public school" due to all the lawyer, Dr's,etc kids that go there... so yes they're going to have better things (Weight Room, Uniforms, playing fields, etc), but throwing $ at a program doesn't mean it will have great success (although it does help)... Yes nice weight room but how many championship did they (Pinecrest) get with it (conf. or State)... always pulling for SAC teams to be successful and hope Lumberton and Purnell can get it right, but it's hard for me to put it on the weight room...
Yeah but look at Scotland County. Not the richest place yet Scotland High has a Jumbotron which is beautiful, attractive, and impressive. Community connection. Love it

If the community in Pembroke comes together, I will dump a good chunk for the weight room. Like I said earlier, in all areas of life we are being forced to do more with less, but let's not have our students and children in the long run pay for this.

I really hope they give Deese a chance. He is a great coach and an even better person. He will provide the stability that the program needs. Also hopefully they will let him bring in some assistants that will share in his vision.
I hope the best for all applying. Is Deese the front runner?

U only got 2yrs to turn around the worst team in Robeson County..Then u r consider the goat ..I am telling whoever takes this job.U can not Win at Lumberton.Go Fairmont the King of Basketball

Lumberton has won before .why not now,given the right person leads them. How about Mike Brill. He relates well with kids and good coach. If he can coach,health reasons. He is a fire coach that can put disipline back.

It would probably be wise to get academics in line before football. One of the lowest performing public school systems in the state.
For what exact reason do you honestly believe it has been this way for so long?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT