ADVERTISEMENT

HCA vs APA State Championship Stats

salmon5

Mar 27, 2003
Harrells Christian 22, Parrott Academy 8

HC - Zack Johnson 21 run (Zack Johnson run)

PA - Brick Crowder 2 run (run failed)

HC - Clem Butler 5 run (Steven Paylor pass from Taylor Bullard)

HC - Andy King 12 interception return (run failed)

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

Rushing: PA - Brick Crowder 13-31, Jonathan Jarman 9-17, Graham Williams 6-8, Curtis Waldron 5-(minus 3); HC - Zack Johnson 28-193, Clem Butler 20-70, Taylor Bullard 8-(minus 5), Tyler Sholar 1-(minus 2).

Passing: PA - Brick Crowder 6-14-2 58; HC - Taylor Bullard 4-6-1 49, Tyler Sholar 0-1.

Receiving: PA - Stwart Brooks 2-36, Garrett Jones 2-9, Jonathan Jarman 1-9, Graham Williams 1-4; HC - Dane Goodwin 2-32, Steven Paylor 1-24, Zack Johnson 1-(minus 7).

Highlights: Harrells Christian wins the NCISAA 8-man state championship.

Records: Parrott Academy 12-1, Harrells Christian 12-1

Crowder had 28 tackles and 17 at the half. Just goes to show how much he deserved player of the year. Wonder if he is going to test water in college football....

North Division: APA's Brick Crowder and Hobgood's Cody Hale
South Division: I apologize, but cannot remember the players names. I think it was a Fayetteville Christian Player and Dockie Coppage from St. David's. Maybe someone from these schools can help me out and I'll update my post.

Dockie Coppage, QB, North Raleigh Christian Academy
Justin Lee, RB, Fayetteville Christian School

Re: Bandit

Hey Bandit - thanks for updating my post above. When you're in your mid-40s, your memory begins to fail. Just wait and see!
This post was edited on 11/13 9:20 AM by salmon5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Thanks for updating my posts above.......wait, I've already thanked you haven't I?

Hey Salmon.......wait til you hit 50!!!!

Half the time I can't remember my own name, then go out on the practice field and try to remember 20 or 30 kid's names.

Looking forward to the 50s.......right now I struggle with my own three kids names....much less an entire team!

congrats. proud of you (and your boys). interesting that you're slipping due to age. hmmm. just goes to show that as you get older and slower, i'm still better. don't forget that infamous day in the rain. i won't let you. proud of you bro. now, get those guys in the weight room and ready for next year. the bullseye hca always has just got a little bigger.

Don't remember the "infamous day in the rain". I guess it's that age thing again. You never were better, just OLDER and smarter, which meant you knew how to cheat. Don't ever forget that YOU will always be OLDER and BALDER!

did you forget? you actually had a lead. and not one of those times i spotted you a lead. it was about to rain. i wanted to concede. you wouldn't let me. some bs about wanting to earn it. needless to say, it started raining. threes, lil bro, threes. then w/ a loud boom, i ripped yet another right as the bottom fell out and you snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. i think that was the last 1 on 1. i'll give you a rematch if you're feeling brave. unlike tk, i'm still as good as i once was!!! congrats. you guys worked hard. wished i coulda been there.

hey lil bro, maybe we should take bets and get in on the action!!!! early odds-- bandit loses late but i'm sure there will be a lot of fouling, especially on his part.

Originally posted by DogBone22:
Sorry Thrilla, my moneys on Cool_J! If he is, who I think he is!
He is, but he is getting OLDER, SLOWER, and BALDER!
Originally posted by Cool_J:
hey lil bro, maybe we should take bets and get in on the action!!!! early odds-- bandit loses late but i'm sure there will be a lot of fouling, especially on his part.
You call every blocked shot a foul, shortman, when I get ALL BALL! Maybe we should take bets so we can make a down payment for you at the retirement home - LOL!
This post was edited on 11/15 11:19 AM by Bandit_9if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

bro, i think you're still on a high from friday's championship win. that's ok. i understand. when you decide to come out of the clouds and back to reality let me know. i'm SURE i might be able to find at least one ball lying around somewhere (LOL). tell you what. i'll bring it to the farm in a couple of weeks. you find and bring a game. BTW, knucklehead, just because you have playstaion doesn't mean you got game!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT