ADVERTISEMENT

HCA SCRIMMAGE- BANDIT-9

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
WILL, IS HARRELLS HAVING A SCRIMMAGE GAME? IF SO WHEN IS IT? I NEED TO GET ONE MORE SRIMMAGE IN.

nm
This post was edited on 8/11 4:44 PM by samif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

The Jamboree at Ravenscroft will beheld on Friday 11th, Starts at 6PM
Schools to attend are Harrells, Fayetteville Christian, North Raleigh, Ravenscroft, Cardinal Gibbons.

Are the 8 man teams gonna scrimmage each other and 11 man teams each other? Or are they gonna have 7 on 7 etc?? Just interested on how Ravenscroft will set it up?

8-man teams

St. David's, WOG, Trinity and Cary Christian will scrimmage at Cary on Saturday, Aug. 19th. Not sure of the time yet- probably, mid-morning.

Heath

Greg,

We scrimmage at Ravenscroft on Friday the 11th at 6:00 p.m. Teams scheduled were Wake Christian, North Raleigh Christian, Fayetteville Christian, Harrells Christian (all which have moved to 11 man), Ravenscroft and Cardinal Gibbons. I have since learned that Wake Christian has dropped out. The format is sort of a round robin format, however we are not scheduled to face Cardinal Gibbons. With Wake Christian dropping out, that may change.

What team are you coaching? We will not have room to get in any more scrimmages...

not coaching, i am a official. i have to get 2 scrimmages in to stay certified. got one in fri. night at spring creek, probley going to other one in at james kenan on sat night, or at wrh on thurs. night. thanks for the info will.

How did this scrimmage turn out?? Who looked good from all of the perspective teams??

Originally posted by g-dog08:
not coaching, i am a official. i have to get 2 scrimmages in to stay certified. got one in fri. night at spring creek, probley going to other one in at james kenan on sat night, or at wrh on thurs. night. thanks for the info will.

Actually, in order to get the maxiumum number of points, you need three scrimmages, not two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT