ADVERTISEMENT

HCA FOOTBALL?

This will be our second season back in 11-man. We are very young. Bob Lewis is our head coach. This will be his third season at Harrells Christian Academy.

Just like 11-man. You drop two linemen and a back on offense. You must have five men on the line of scrimmage on offense. Last man on the line of scrimmage is eligible to catch a pass.

Bandit9: What does your schedule look like for next season?

8/22.....Southlake
8/29.....OPEN
9/5......Raleigh Royal Crusaders
9/12.....Camden Military
9/19.....OPEN
9/26.....Derita
10/3.....Wake Christian
10/10....North Raleigh
10/17....Raleigh Titans
10/24....Fayetteville Christian
10/31....Ravenscroft

just wanted to know if holley has job or not, lot of rumors going around. rumor has it that he is offered 75,000 a year just to coach. no teaching. i would not blame him if he accepted this, as i know he loves football, and his spare time

Coach Holley and Al Britt both interviewed last week for the job. nothing official yet. but if i had to guess looks like the job is going to be Holley's. He was at school last week walking around the campus with Bob Lewis.

Wow, you seem to be all over this story...please tell us more...

Holley did interview last week along with Britt, Dr. Ward, K. Johnson and others. He was actually on campus two weeks ago when Coach Lewis was still at the school...

To be honest they prolly dont. Just intervewing other people to make it not look like so obvious. But hek cant blame him, if I was gettin offered that kind amount of money I would want the job too. But why wouldnt you want to hire the all time winnigest coach in north carolina football history???

That's what kills me. Everyone thinks it's about the money. Do I know how much is involved? No, I don't, frankly don't care. To me that's not what the most important aspect is, nor do I think it's Coach Holley's. If he's getting the job and a ton of money to go along with it, that's great he deserves it. As you stated he is one, if not the, winningest coaches in NC football history. But you know, there is something called manners. It's none of my business how much the next football coach gets paid, how much the previous coach got paid, etc. If you respected Coach Holley as much as you praise him, then you wouldn't be posting this crap on a message board. I have no clue who you are, I assume you're from Wallace, so am I - well, not from Wallace, but I live in Wallace, anyway back to the point - leave the rumors for somewhere else. When it becomes official, the hire, whomever it may be will be announced in a classy manner.

No you assumed wrong, I'm from Clinton. Dont worry about who I am! And I can say what I want when I want. Due to the First Amendment, I have a freedom of speech thank you very much! Have a nice day!!

Wow looks like I dont know anything huh? I guess thats why Holley is signing the papers monday to be head man at hca then. Maybe he can finally get that state championship ring. SO Bandit I guess I didnt know what I was talking about then huh???

Don't know exactly where you get your information from, never said you were wrong, just asked that the rumors be ceased. Being that I happen to work at the school, I was just informing the rest of the public that nothing official has happened, and still nothing official has happened as of yet. Not against you, not against Coach Holley, I just like to hear the truth when it becomes official.

Well it will become offical tomorrow when he signs the papers. Well it looks like they werent rumors tho?? Well enjoy coaching under him, he is a hek of a coach! Good luck this season. And maybe he can finally get that state championship ring that has eldued him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT