ADVERTISEMENT

HC Opening in the SMC

You'd think tha people who pushed Kenneth dockery out for his not so good job they would step into his position and show him and tha community what they was wantin!! I think he would've been ok with some more time and a big group of football players come thru and as long as he could stand tha lazy-boy coaches that didn't help bear tha burden say stuff to him thru his course then he woulda been ok!!
Kenneth is a great man and good coach! Personally I think it was a mistake to let him go. Yes he did resign after he was told they were going to make a change.

well the suspense continues i guess. i figured they would have someone by now spring comes faster then you think. plus boys need time to get acquainted with a new coach and probably staff dockery and the whole coaching staff have been there for years gonna be a tough change.

Heard that Hayesville has been some candidates the run-around and been postponing/cancelling interviews. So that means they either have there guy or they are even more unprepared that thought.

Heard that Hayesville has been some candidates the run-around and been postponing/cancelling interviews. So that means they either have there guy or they are even more unprepared that thought.
i have heard so many different things who knows really i just would like to know who they hire.

Heard from a good source, that would know, that the interview committee doesn’t even know who has applied and that they have had only two interviews! Was supposed to have one today but the candidate canceled and rescheduled! The superintendent is controlling everything and won’t tell anyone anything! Not good for the future!!!!

whoever gets this job i hope they are strong willed. haven't heard many positives coming from the hayesville community.

Sometimes no news is good news. someone has to have some inside information!!! i guess everyone will have to wait until Monday.

David Gentry was seen at huddle house with a Hayesville hat on. Was also overheard saying that to break the record and make it more challenging, he was going to be the HC for Hayesville this year

Reactions: farmersonly
Breaking News!

Urban Myers has turned Jackets down! He has asked for $1,000,000 to do color on radio broadcasts.

Question, is the airport at Andrews large enough for Nic Saban’s private jet? Rumor is he is flying in Monday.

All is coming into focus! The reason for the delay in finding a coach is that HHS has asked the state to extend the play clock so that they can usher in a NEW ERA in high school football. Here is what it will look like:

Hayesville fans will be given a chance to rent an iPad at each game. They will be charged a pregame fee for each of the following apps:

Lane Kiffin app. They can vote on which play to call. The play with the highest count gets run. Fee $50 per night.

Brent Venables app. Again they vote for scheme and coverage. Fee $25 per night.

Bill Belichick app. Fans can make major decisions such as FG? Accept penalties? Punt on 4th or go for It? Fee $100 per night. Fans will get a 30% discount on hoodies.

The make my son a star app. Fans can make substitutions. $250 per vote.

Based on an initial survey the generated revenue is expected to be 1.8 million.

Sounds as though it's starting to get a little frustrating in Clay County?

This has for sure been a long journey to find a new King Bee....

Why the delay in hiring a new coach?

All is coming into focus! The reason for the delay in finding a coach is that HHS has asked the state to extend the play clock so that they can usher in a NEW ERA in high school football. Here is what it will look like:

Hayesville fans will be given a chance to rent an iPad at each game. They will be charged a pregame fee for each of the following apps:

Lane Kiffin app. They can vote on which play to call. The play with the highest count gets run. Fee $50 per night.

Brent Venables app. Again they vote for scheme and coverage. Fee $25 per night.

Bill Belichick app. Fans can make major decisions such as FG? Accept penalties? Punt on 4th or go for It? Fee $100 per night. Fans will get a 30% discount on hoodies.

The make my son a star app. Fans can make substitutions. $250 per vote.

Based on an initial survey the generated revenue is expected to be 1.8 million.
IF when using the belichick app, can we film our opponents practice?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT