ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii Delays Football

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
According to Maxprep : Hawaii is delaying the season to implement a Vaccination mandate - Earliest they can start is Sept 24

I hope this doesn’t happen across the nation as to me this is just hurting kids chances of playing at the next level and Once one sport is delay others will follow

Before I saw this. I had actually thought we could see possibly be going back to a certain percentage of fans getting in. Or even possibly fans having to get shots before they can enter stadium. I could be wrong

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
It's always some fat, overweight, cigarette smoking, bad eating, couch potato alcoholic, snuff chewing, diabetic, Pork Chop sandwich making, high blood pressure guy, who never works out. "I'm not putting that stuff in my body" :) :)

Last edited:
herd immunity is what happens, and the vaccines help us get there, once a large majority of the population has received one.
That’s the one thing you never hear talked about. How much herd immunity is out there right now. If you had Covid are you not supposed to wait to get the vaccine.

Here's what everyone from the White House, to the CDC on down don't get. Covid is never, ever going away. It may mutate to a less virolent form over time, but it's not going away. Common colds are caused by coronaviruses. The viruses mutate. Though, there are many colds around, one can never get the same cold twice. The point being if through lock downs, masks, social distancing, etc. they're expecting Covid to totally vanish, they're in for a rude awakening.

The same holds true for the flu. Our seasonal flu are mutations of the original Spanish Flu, that was around in the early 1900s. They'll keep this as political as they can, for as long as they can. But Covid isn't going away.

Here's what everyone from the White House, to the CDC on down don't get. Covid is never, ever going away. It may mutate to a less virolent form over time, but it's not going away. Common colds are caused by coronaviruses. The viruses mutate. Though, there are many colds around, one can never get the same cold twice. The point being if through lock downs, masks, social distancing, etc. they're expecting Covid to totally vanish, they're in for a rude awakening.

The same holds true for the flu. Our seasonal flu are mutations of the original Spanish Flu, that was around in the early 1900s. They'll keep this as political as they can, for as long as they can. But Covid isn't going away.
Ok! Hopefully in between your 7 hours of research, in comparison to the medical professionals, who spent decades of continuous research. You got your shots?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
for the record, i am now vaccinated. i also had covid right before Christmas. it’s not only the fat rednecks who are refusing the shots. many, across all walks of life, educational backgrounds and professions have refused, for their own personal reasons. even many in the medical profession have refused and are now being handed ultimatums in order to keep their jobs. are they ignorant? are they somehow beneath understanding?

for the record, i am now vaccinated. i also had covid right before Christmas. it’s not only the fat rednecks who are refusing the shots. many, across all walks of life, educational backgrounds and professions have refused, for their own personal reasons. even many in the medical profession have refused and are now being handed ultimatums in order to keep their jobs. are they ignorant? are they somehow beneath understanding?
I have absolutely zero medical background. I was also extremely hesitant about taking the shot’s. Outside of sports. I don’t watch a lot of TV. After doing research with family and friends who happen to be in the medical field, and losing a healthy 49 year old cousin. I decided to make it happen. I can add and subtract though. So since things have opened back up. I believe the non vaccinated are catching it from vaccinated. That’s why 99% of the ones dying are non-vaccinated. Just my non political opinion. People are going to do what they believe is best for them. It’s their call. The math says the shot is the best option.

They went from the vaccine will prevent you from getting covid and transmitting covid and now have shifted to the vaccine reduces your chances of dying or getting seriously ill from covid. Because they cant actually possibly say they were wrong. They go from mask works, to dont need mask, wear two masks, mask outside, now mask inside. They go from vaccine not needed if you are young to know pushing vaccines to those as young as eleven. It is a political battle. As others have mentioned each person has to make their own individual informed decision because we are never going to get the truth on the matter from either political party of our own government. All bets are off either way.

They went from the vaccine will prevent you from getting covid and transmitting covid and now have shifted to the vaccine reduces your chances of dying or getting seriously ill from covid. Because they cant actually possibly say they were wrong. They go from mask works, to dont need mask, wear two masks, mask outside, now mask inside. They go from vaccine not needed if you are young to know pushing vaccines to those as young as eleven. It is a political battle. As others have mentioned each person has to make their own individual informed decision because we are never going to get the truth on the matter from either political party of our own government. All bets are off either way.
Who is they, and why are you looking for the truth from political parties? It’s only political, if you make it political. My people I’ve spoken to have been pretty consistent. Get your shot and mask 😷 up. Stop watching TV, and talk to regular medical professionals, with no motive.

Who is they, and why are you looking for the truth from political parties? It’s only political, if you make it political. My people I’ve spoken to have been pretty consistent. Get your shot and mask 😷 up. Stop watching TV, and talk to regular medical professionals, with no motive.
What exactly do you mean by "My people"?

Mr. Nepsy honestly I dont like to steal your thunder, but sometimes I accidently do. Well not all the time, but only when you request me to. Anyhow....

Q: Do you get your facts from "My people", a COVID-19 search engine, or from associating with vaccinated folks?

Exactly. I've talked with several doctors on the front lines trying to save people who come in with Covid. They all say the same thing, get your shots, mask when indoors in big public places, and it's not going anywhere but it can be controlled better when most people have their vaccine. They've been masking in public in China for years due to the population density to slow the spread of all communicable diseases. The doctors I have discussed it with are so pissed it has become political. They just want it to slow down.

They = Trump, Biden, CDC, WHO, Doctors, supposed health experts, Facebook, Twitter, and flip flop Fauchi. Throw in countless senators, CNN, FOX etc. Take your pick. Thats my point. You have to decide for yourself. They cant all be right. Someone has to be lying . All bets are off.

That would be dumb considering vaccinated folks can and do spread and catch c19.
I’m a big proponent of vaccines, but this is true. Always has been. Shots before a game would be dumb anyway because they aren’t instantly effective. They take time.

They = Trump, Biden, CDC, WHO, Doctors, supposed health experts, Facebook, Twitter, and flip flop Fauchi. Throw in countless senators, CNN, FOX etc. Take your pick. Thats my point. You have to decide for yourself. They cant all be right. Someone has to be lying . All bets are off.
CNN, Fox, Trump, Biden, Senators, Facebook, Twitter? Why would you go to any of them for health advice? Why not go to your healthcare provider who’s not on the news? Now I understand your dilemma. Turn off the TV my brother. If one news outlet says it’s hot, the other is guaranteed to say it’s cold. Someone is definitely lying 🤥

Last edited:
They absolutely have the right to make their own decisions about getting vaccinated. However, like most decisions in life they come with consequences.

Slowly but surely your beginning to see the vaccinations starting to kick up. I think the fear factor is moving the needle but beyond that your seeing the private sector mandating it and life will get harder for those individuals who have made their decisions. You'll have hold outs especially in small sections of the country but it will become less and less.

Reactions: nepsy7
I have absolutely zero medical background. I was also extremely hesitant about taking the shot’s. Outside of sports. I don’t watch a lot of TV. After doing research with family and friends who happen to be in the medical field, and losing a healthy 49 year old cousin. I decided to make it happen. I can add and subtract though. So since things have opened back up. I believe the non vaccinated are catching it from vaccinated. That’s why 99% of the ones dying are non-vaccinated. Just my non political opinion. People are going to do what they believe is best for them. It’s their call. The math says the shot is the best option.
Yeah Q, as you know I'm a keep it simple kind of guy. I asked my doctor, she told me to get it. She's seems pretty smart ( despite going to Penn St) and she's been my doc for about 20 years. So I got it the next day.

It is funny though. In my small circle there are a handful of people not vaccinated. Most I have known for 3 or 4 decades. This sudden concern with what they put into their bodies is a bit perplexing if you know what I mean.....LMAO

Yeah Q, as you know I'm a keep it simple kind of guy. I asked my doctor, she told me to get it. She's seems pretty smart ( despite going to Penn St) and she's been my doc for about 20 years. So I got it the next day.

It is funny though. In my small circle there are a handful of people not vaccinated. Most I have known for 3 or 4 decades. This sudden concern with what they put into their bodies is a bit perplexing if you know what I mean.....LMAO
Mack Brown got his, so I got mine. 🐐

It's always some fat, overweight, cigarette smoking, bad eating, couch potato alcoholic, snuff chewing, diabetic, Pork Chop sandwich making, high blood pressure guy, who never works out. "I'm not putting that stuff in my body" :) :)

Pile Em Up Bob’s pork chops sandwiches are good 🤷🏿‍♂😂

• Haha
Reactions: nepsy7
Is the guy White, Black, Latino, Asian, Samoan, or French?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT