ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock @ Western Alamance

Yeah and I'm sure havelock will give u some good courtesy next year at the dog pin next year don't wanna hear no excuses either when we beat y'all by 3-4 tds
Like in golf. Ain't no pictures on the scorecard. That win from WRH was a win. Nobody,except a certain few arm chair Havelock coaches will agree. The better team won that night.

Like in golf. Ain't no pictures on the scorecard. That win from WRH was a win. Nobody,except a certain few arm chair Havelock coaches will agree. The better team won that night.
WRH has not played a team that could beat them 3 or 4 tds. Don't think your Rams are as good as you think. That away winning streak is ending Friday night. WRH want have to worry about ending that. You probably say non playoff then. That's ok. We'll end that one. Better dig out those basketballs.

Reactions: Champ_24
We lost to eastern alamance twice and we've beat them twice also lol and we beat western alamance a few years back so what are u talking about ?
Lost to twice. Would have 2 more state titles if they had beaten Eastern Alamance. Self explanatory to me.

If they will be the best team y'all played this year,you should've picked Havelock to loose. Just saying.
I am not a Havelock fan. Just expect this to be a great game, and they win by a slight margin. Don't really care either way.

You didn't beat Western Alamance a few years ago, so that was a lie or just a stupid uninformed under researched post.

Correct

We lost to eastern alamance twice and we've beat them twice also lol and we beat western alamance a few years back so what are u talking about ?

Actually.... have only beat Eastern Alamance once. It was the “One more for 4” year.

If there was a 2nd time, please name the year. I’ll help you out... if it exists it was before anyone that will play Friday was born.

Good luck to both teams! I think Catholic will be happy playing either one! :D

I'm sure the coaches will do their best in preparing for this game, but if Havelock thinks WA is only a running team just because they did that against Jacksonville, they are going to be shocked. WA can really throw it too. Can Havelock's defense keep up with the pace of WA's offense? This game will be won on defense in my opinion.

I'm sure the coaches will do their best in preparing for this game, but if Havelock thinks WA is only a running team just because they did that against Jacksonville, they are going to be shocked. WA can really throw it too. Can Havelock's defense keep up with the pace of WA's offense? This game will be won on defense in my opinion.

Turnovers and penalties will also be key. Coach King is pretty good at game-planning and is well aware of #16 and #10’s ability to make plays both on the ground and in the air.

WRH has not played a team that could beat them 3 or 4 tds. Don't think your Rams are as good as you think. That away winning streak is ending Friday night. WRH want have to worry about ending that. You probably say non playoff then. That's ok. We'll end that one. Better dig out those basketballs.

K and you'll go to state and lose lmao

Does Havelock play defense or all the sruds only on offense?

Key defenders for the Rams...

#2- UNC offer earlier this week
#6- UNC Commit
#4- 143 tackles
#5- Top 3 of State, UNC and Va Tech
#10- Offers from ECU, Charlotte, Appalachian State, Texas-San Antonio and Charleston Southern
#24- 112 tackles and 7 sacks

Reactions: dogs79
Where do you park at for the game? Best eating places around? Might travel north on 85 to check out the east...

Usually plenty of parking on school grounds. I’ve seen overflow parking at the church next door as well when packed. Nothing right around school in terms of food as the school is a few miles outside of town. Best bet is to eat somewhere near the highway... from your direction...probably would be University Dr... a lot in that area.

Southern Nash had good success running because they had a huge line with 3-5 guys who run with straight power and like 2 guys who are burners that can make one cut and take it all the way western qb is bigger probably id say 4.5-4.6 speed they got a big bruising back but do they have other guys who can run also I don't think so they will get tired of getting hit havelock is very physical and don't care about getting gritty and griney hence all the unsportsmanlikes u talk they talk back and they come even harder but I expect a great game and all this we held Jacksonville to 7 points good girl we don't care we are not Jacksonville we are havelock hold us to 7 points id love to see it
Well having JHS played both schools, WA runs at you the defenses that jhs/hhs run is a little vulnerable to that type of offense but your linebackers are a step or two ahead of jhs with all this said I can see hhs by 10 pts wa has a good fg kicker

Well having JHS played both schools, WA runs at you the defenses that jhs/hhs run is a little vulnerable to that type of offense but your linebackers are a step or two ahead of jhs with all this said I can see hhs by 10 pts wa has a good fg kicker
WA will have to play a much more physical game to beat HHS. Havelock isn't going to make all the mistakes that Jville did.

Havelock is going to turn #10 loose tonight and let him eat. They will give pressure up the middle and lock down the run. WA #16 will have to show that he understands all the reads and shows why he is a D1 QB. He has the ability no question about it but that will be the game inside the game.

I hope Havelock sleeps on #10 and #22 for WA tonight. If they think stopping 16 is all they have to stop it could be a long night for them.

I hope Havelock sleeps on #10 and #22 for WA tonight. If they think stopping 16 is all they have to stop it could be a long night for them.
Why would you think that Havelock will sleep on anyone? I'm sure they have seen enough film that shows what these young men can do. Better strap up tonight it's going to get real!!!

Put the Ball down and blow the whistle!!!

Let's just hope the officials let the young men decide the outcome on the field!! This is a Night that win or loose they will remember the rest of their lives!!! #football4life!!!

Let's Go!!!

But anyways good luck in the ship dogs even tho u was talking crap I was just speaking facts yes y’all beat havelock but it wasn’t because y’all the better team u was the better team that night but y’all had a cupcake in the 4th round so I knew u was gonna make it to the ship

That QB is a top notch player. Loved watching him play. He is hard to get ahold of.
Which qb? The one WA? Wow we must not have watched the same game. The qb from WA was scared to death or at least that is what it looked like to me. Thought they finally wised up when they put 10 in at qb for a play. IMO 10 should have been the focal point for WA. 10 and 22 played extremely hard and showed no intimidation at all. It's a shame they were secondary players Friday night.

With that being said, I mean no disrespect to anyone. I am sure they are all good kids. My statement is just what I saw on the field Friday night. Not a reflection of the character of any kid.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT