ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock @ Western Alamance

MYCEDDY06

Dec 7, 2008
After watching both teams play this season I truly think that this is going to be the game of the year. Both teams are good on both sides of the ball, but my gut feeling tells me that Havelock just got too many play makers. I must give much respect to the Western Alamance quarterback because he is a “Beast” along with #10 and #22 who is a very powerful runner. After going back and forth with my pick, I am going to predict a score of 54-51 Havelock. This is truly a must see game. Good luck to both teams and may the winner go on to win the 3A State Championship. God Bless!!!

Reactions: splitright30trap
I certainly appreciate your post and don’t mean to sound argumentative at all as everyone has a right to their opinion. Not saying Havelock can’t or won’t beat WA, but WA defense won’t give up 54 points. At least not the defense I’ve seen this year. I expect a very competitive game though!

Reactions: Champ_24 and SWO-WA
I certainly appreciate your post and don’t mean to sound argumentative at all as everyone has a right to their opinion. Not saying Havelock can’t or won’t beat WA, but WA defense won’t give up 54 points. At least not the defense I’ve seen this year. I expect a very competitive game though!

It won't be that high scoring lol most I can see it being is a 42-35 type of game

If Havelock scores 50+, I will delete my account and never post again. Giving up 50 is about a 6 game cumulative total for this WA defense.

Reactions: midstaterules
If Havelock scores 50+, I will delete my account and never post again. Giving up 50 is about a 6 game cumulative total for this WA defense.

I don’t know about 50 on WA but Havelock did just put up 50 on SN last night who had a pretty good D as well.

Havelock better bring it. #10 and the QB are gamers and tough too. Game being at WA gives them a slight edge I think, I expect this one to go down to the wire.

I’m a SN fan that was at the game Friday and was very impressed with Havelocks offense. SN had only given up 125 points in the first 13 games and 63 came against Wake Forest and Green Hope. Most of the rest came agianst the third string in the fourth quarter of blowouts. If I was told SN scores 39 I would’ve bet my house they would’ve won but I was wrong.

Traditionally Havelock has had issues with teams from Alamance county blocking their way to the Ship. This will probably be the toughest test Havelock has had this year. I expect them to win, but in a close game. I say 35-28

Traditionally Havelock has had issues with teams from Alamance county blocking their way to the Ship. This will probably be the toughest test Havelock has had this year. I expect them to win, but in a close game. I say 35-28
If they will be the best team y'all played this year,you should've picked Havelock to loose. Just saying.

stopped

Anyway you say this every season...and then what happens?

Havelock been to the third round 8 of the last 9 seasons stop hating and two havelock defense isn't bad they just get a lot of unsportsmanlike pentalities that keep teams drives going but whatever we will find out Friday

No one in this state is stopping havelock offense except havelock that simple

We lost to eastern alamance twice and we've beat them twice also lol and we beat western alamance a few years back so what are u talking about ?

And I believe southern Nash was the best team we played tbh I don't think western would have beat them at all because they run their qb too much havelock beat them with a leathal passing attack that no one has been able to stop and western won't stop it either and run your qb and rb all u want you will pass that ball I promise you

Southern Nash had good success running because they had a huge line with 3-5 guys who run with straight power and like 2 guys who are burners that can make one cut and take it all the way western qb is bigger probably id say 4.5-4.6 speed they got a big bruising back but do they have other guys who can run also I don't think so they will get tired of getting hit havelock is very physical and don't care about getting gritty and griney hence all the unsportsmanlikes u talk they talk back and they come even harder but I expect a great game and all this we held Jacksonville to 7 points good girl we don't care we are not Jacksonville we are havelock hold us to 7 points id love to see it

Havelock been to the third round 8 of the last 9 seasons stop hating and two havelock defense isn't bad they just get a lot of unsportsmanlike pentalities that keep teams drives going but whatever we will find out Friday

No one in this state is stopping havelock offense except havelock that simple
WRH's defense did. Our offense tried to give ya'll game in fourth quarter.

WRH's defense did. Our offense tried to give ya'll game in fourth quarter.

Y'all didn't stop havelock offense they killed their selves with pentalities if havelock was to play Wallace now I promise u it would get ugly u judging a team from week 2 to now is funny u can't put yourself in 2&20 and 3&20 all night against a good team I'm not saying Wallace isn't great or didn't beat havelock but they didn't help themselves either but I'm willing to bet everything in my bank account that Wallace wouldn't beat them again if they were to play right now

Havelock still had over 400 yards total offense against Wallace they just killed their selves with pentalities killing their drives that isn't stopping them lmao

Y'all didn't stop havelock offense they killed their selves with pentalities if havelock was to play Wallace now I promise u it would get ugly u judging a team from week 2 to now is funny u can't put yourself in 2&20 and 3&20 all night against a good team I'm not saying Wallace isn't great or didn't beat havelock but they didn't help themselves either but I'm willing to bet everything in my bank account that Wallace wouldn't beat them again if they were to play right now
of course you would say that. WRH would probably score more this time. Where is this game? Home? I think it is at WA . Courtesy of dem Bulldogs.

of course you would say that. WRH would probably score more this time. Where is this game? Home? I think it is at WA . Courtesy of dem Bulldogs.

They play better on the road, don't think they've lost a road game since 2009.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
They play better on the road, don't think they've lost a road game since 2009.
That's wild. WRH hasn't in four or five years. Havelock get their chance in 18 at the Dog pound. Don't think they will stop wing t then either. Good thing for yall. we graduate most of 4 ring defense.

That's wild. WRH hasn't in four or five years. Havelock get their chance in 18 at the Dog pound. Don't think they will stop wing t then either. Good thing for yall. we graduate most of 4 ring defense.

I support Craven County but I'm a New Bern guy, first. You guys have a terrific program, good luck this Friday.

Reactions: dogs79
Southern Nash had good success running because they had a huge line with 3-5 guys who run with straight power and like 2 guys who are burners that can make one cut and take it all the way western qb is bigger probably id say 4.5-4.6 speed they got a big bruising back but do they have other guys who can run also I don't think so they will get tired of getting hit havelock is very physical and don't care about getting gritty and griney hence all the unsportsmanlikes u talk they talk back and they come even harder but I expect a great game and all this we held Jacksonville to 7 points good girl we don't care we are not Jacksonville we are havelock hold us to 7 points id love to see it

WA don’t have other players? Lol! That just goes to show that you have no credibility whatsoever. #10 for WA run with power and speed. Over 1000 yards rushing playing rb part time only. Also plays wr and has over 1000 recieving yards as well. So how you stop all 3. Also, WA is not a mouthy team but they bring it physically and won’t be intimidated by a bunch of mouth. Very disciplined team that won’t hurt themselves with dumb penalties that u yourself have even admitted Havelock is prone to.

Reactions: SWO-WA
WA don’t have other players? Lol! That just goes to show that you have no credibility whatsoever. #10 for WA run with power and speed. Over 1000 yards rushing playing rb part time only. Also plays wr and has over 1000 recieving yards as well. So how you stop all 3. Also, WA is not a mouthy team but they bring it physically and won’t be intimidated by a bunch of mouth. Very disciplined team that won’t hurt themselves with dumb penalties that u yourself have even admitted Havelock is prone to.

Aww god I clearly said y'all had 2 idk if u had more but u added one more weapon good girl we played teams with multiple weapons and Wallace like I said having almost 450 yards on your head isn't stopping their offense they had 15 pentalities 3 of which were intentional grounding which takes a down and takes yards you can't do that against good teams and expect to win they stop their selves how are u up 26-7 and still almost lose the game and say u stopped them ? Lmao you sound delusional stopping havelock offense would be what crest did holding havelock to under 200 total yards 3 points and caused 4 turn overs which u did neither of the 3

Yeah and I'm sure havelock will give u some good courtesy next year at the dog pin next year don't wanna hear no excuses either when we beat y'all by 3-4 tds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT