ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Vs western Alamance

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
Should be a good game but I think havelock wins by 3-4 tds 42/14 Jacksonville ran the ball pretty good on them and we have a great running back combo plus good wide outs and our qb can run also

and ima make a prediction for the Northside game also

I believe Northside will beat eastern Alamance sorry not sorry it’s a bold prediction I know which likely honestly eastern Alamance should win but I think Northside beats them 28/24 type of game I believe that game will come to turn overs and penalties and if Northside plays to their potential they could upset the eagles for a rematch with havelock

My gut feeling Havelock wins by at least 13 TDS!! It’s Havelock’s year!!!! Score team! BOLD PREDICTION 98-7! I vote that whoever from the West plays them in the big game forfeits. As I’ve heard that Clemson is scheduling a scrimmage against them next week to prepare big “TL”for the NCAA Championship. Havelock! Havelock! Havelock!

My gut feeling Havelock wins by at least 13 TDS!! It’s Havelock’s year!!!! Score team! BOLD PREDICTION 98-7! I vote that whoever from the West plays them in the big game forfeits. As I’ve heard that Clemson is scheduling a scrimmage against them next week to prepare big “TL”for the NCAA Championship. Havelock! Havelock! Havelock!

Lmao

Should be a good game but I think havelock wins by 3-4 tds 42/14 Jacksonville ran the ball pretty good on them and we have a great running back combo plus good wide outs and our qb can run also

I believe Northside will beat eastern Alamance sorry not sorry it’s a bold prediction I know which likely honestly eastern Alamance should win but I think Northside beats them 28/24 type of game I believe that game will come to turn overs and penalties and if Northside plays to their potential they could upset the eagles for a rematch with havelock
Rumors are flying that JQ (Northside) was hurt last game and is out for the playoffs... u know if there is any truth in that?

That's funny right there. I do believe Havelock wins though.

Reactions: CrestMan7

I think if you goes play a pretty clean game (turnovers/penalites) its your game for sure after seeing the jacksonville game with you guys and the playoff game. I haven't heard if NHS QB got hurt.

I think if you goes play a pretty clean game (turnovers/penalites) its your game for sure after seeing the jacksonville game with you guys and the playoff game. I haven't heard if NHS QB got hurt.

Western Alamance is good but I don’t think their as good as the score between them and Jacksonville

Heard today that the field in Havelock had not recovered from Friday night and not in great shape. May affect the speed and quickness of Havelock. North Brunswick didn’t want to move game to Thursday last week and this is what Havelock is left with for tonight.

Heard today that the field in Havelock had not recovered from Friday night and not in great shape. May affect the speed and quickness of Havelock. North Brunswick didn’t want to move game to Thursday last week and this is what Havelock is left with for tonight.
That sucks man, nchsaa should have stepped in on that smh

Half time western Alamance 17 havelock 7 havelock needs to run the ball second half they will receive ball second half

Eastern Alamance 6 Northside 0 at half

Havelock jumps offsides and gives western a short on 4th and now gives up a td 24-13 smh havelock needs to stop being so aggressive and just give them the field goal woulda been 20/13 now they give up a td

Havelock scores 80 yard td with 30 seconds left in the 3rd quarter right after the defensive error on a slant pass one more quarter for havelock to turn this around havelock scores 2pt conversion

western Alamance 24 havelock 21

20 seconds left in the 3rd

Havelock takes the punt and then next play then havelock runs a td very next play flag on the play sideline infraction they take the td away smh lmao

Northside lost 42-13 but I’m sure they gave up after eastern Alamance went up 2 scores in the 4th was a close game all the way to the 4th

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT