ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Northside Jax

Well it looks like its shaping up to be what everyone has expected it to be. A Cardinals vs Rams showdown for the conference title.

Yep. Had it figured that way at the beginning of the season. Man it's going by so fast. 3 weeks of the season is all that's left. Nothing compares to high school football.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
How west Craven doing in 2a Otis

So far undefeated in Conf at 4-0. I'm shocked really. We have lost so many to injury. 12 or 13 kids. We beat Kinston last night in a nail biter 25-23. They went for 2 to tie with 32 secs left in game last night. We tackled the rb in the backfield to win. Our non conf games really helped the kids.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
So far undefeated in Conf at 4-0. I'm shocked really. We have lost so many to injury. 12 or 13 kids. We beat Kinston last night in a nail biter 25-23. They went for 2 to tie with 32 secs left in game last night. We tackled the rb in the backfield to win. Our non conf games really helped the kids.

Nice I'm happy for you guys and I figured the tough non conference would really do you guys good good luck in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT