ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs New Bern

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
This the first time I really don’t know what to predict because both these teams have great defenses I think new bern is slightly more polished offensive wise because they have had to benefit of playing 2 more games my gut says new bern but I’m going with my heart

havelock 35
New bern 34

This will be the first time that I have to disagree with you especially on the score. Havelock Offense has work to do especially on that line. I am not so sure about the Defense yet WC didn’t have slot of trouble they just could not finish the plays balls thrown short or long. The game shouldn’t have been that close and WC had a field day in the backfield. Flags stayed on the field in the 2nd qtr. yes we had a 2 week break but we played awful. It is a rivalry game NB has an older team. I am a Love my Rams I think this is NB year if we play a good clean game it should be good. I hate to say it NB by 14 if it is close and we pull it out it is because of QB play and the ball bouncing our way.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
This will be the first time that I have to disagree with you especially on the score. Havelock Offense has work to do especially on that line. I am not so sure about the Defense yet WC didn’t have slot of trouble they just could not finish the plays balls thrown short or long. The game shouldn’t have been that close and WC had a field day in the backfield. Flags stayed on the field in the 2nd qtr. yes we had a 2 week break but we played awful. It is a rivalry game NB has an older team. I am a Love my Rams I think this is NB year if we play a good clean game it should be good. I hate to say it NB by 14 if it is close and we pull it out it is because of QB play and the ball bouncing our way.
I only predicted this score because. Regardless both teams have the capability of one play to two play tds

I do think it will be more of a 28-21 type of game but we will see

I only predicted this score because. Regardless both teams have the capability of one play to two play tds

I do think it will be more of a 28-21 type of game but we will see
NB is way ahead of HHS this year now last year I would agree. NB has been looking really good over the past few weeks they look like we did last year this time.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
NB is way ahead of HHS this year now last year I would agree. NB has been looking really good over the past few weeks they look like we did last year this time.
Yeah I know I’m just speaking with my heart lol I know it can get ugly for havelock just like it woulda been ugly for new bern last year

42/7 havelock able to move the ball but then new bern defense just makes plays after play I knew that Maury game was gonna really help them cause I know havelock down but they ain’t that down for it to be like this

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
That’s the final
New Bern 42 Havelock 7

wasn’t expecting that but it’s not something that I’m surprised by new bern has just played better competition plus already having the better squad but it’s been a while since either of these teams blew each other out like this I think back to 2012 I believe when havelock beat them bad

but good game new bern hope u guys can win it all that would be dope to bring a title back to craven county

as for havelock their young and will continue to get better

That’s the final
New Bern 42 Havelock 7

wasn’t expecting that but it’s not something that I’m surprised by new bern has just played better competition plus already having the better squad but it’s been a while since either of these teams blew each other out like this I think back to 2012 I believe when havelock beat them bad

but good game new bern hope u guys can win it all that would be dope to bring a title back to craven county

New Bern I felt could have put more points on us when we played. They dominated us. I figured they could win this game by a couple of scores but I didn't think it would be by 5 . New Bern has to be a favorite to win the east.

That’s the final
New Bern 42 Havelock 7

NB has been building since last year, HS just doesn’t have the killer instinct in there eyes young team they should get better through the year. I didn’t expect this blow out but I wasn’t surprised. NB is really good. Hopefully this will be awake up call or it might be a long season I see two more hard games Jacksonville and JH Rose Conley might be a hard one also. Great game NB HHS prepare for the next game. We have not lost to NB that bad in a very long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT