ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs New Bern

ItsJustWords252

Sep 10, 2013
Charlotte
I believe this game will be decided by pentalties and turn overs yeah new Bern was shut out last game to one of the best teams in the state but I seen that new Bern was able to move the ball against them they just couldn't finish drives but they have size and speed like always

I'm gonna predict havelock 28-14 game or maybe even a 28-21 game

Looking forward to this one. New Bern overthought things last week and focused on the basics this week in practice. Think they'll come out more focused tonight. Go Bears!

Looking forward to this one. New Bern overthought things last week and focused on the basics this week in practice. Think they'll come out more focused tonight. Go Bears!

Yeah if they come
Out and excute they can def win this game I really don't believe new Bern is really bad like they looked last week I think by the end of the season they will be a completely different team because y'all guys had opportunities to capitalize just didn't go your guys. Way

48-7 Havelock and then I lost it on the radio. It was in the 3rd qtr. Havelock scored on every possession.

Havelock 48-19 I didn't think it would be that bad

I'm not surprised I told you I thought that prediction would be wrong. Havelock looked really good against us and it was the first game of the year. I told you after last year they wouldn't miss a beat and could be better under Caleb King. I'm guessing after I lost reception of the game at 48-7 he called the dogs off. We had a 20-9 lead and lost to South Central 31-20. That sucks. The kid's have to learn to want this game. Nothing is going to be given to you.

I'm not surprised I told you I thought that prediction would be wrong. Havelock looked really good against us and it was the first game of the year. I told you after last year they wouldn't miss a beat and could be better under Caleb King. I'm guessing after I lost reception of the game at 48-7 he called the dogs off. We had a 20-9 lead and lost to South Central 31-20. That sucks. The kid's have to learn to want this game. Nothing is going to be given to you.

Ouch and yeah I guess I had a little doubt because we had a lot of fumbles last week but West Craven
Will be ok come playoff time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT