ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock vs Charlotte Catholic

don't know what ISP is, if it is some political crap I may want to debate you, but not here. this forum should be about kids and specifically about football in kids life.
Then you my friend are ignorant, and really shouldn’t be partaking in this conversation.

ISP does not seem to be an acronym for "kids football school classification" Go to sleep, sober up and quit being so angry

Reactions: UNC91
My friend the Hog it is always a good thing reading your fine words. As you can see the Havelock contingent has dropped some coal in their drawers because they thought they were too good to lose. They thought there wasn’t a snowballs chance for this young Catholic squad to show them the door, yet that is exactly what occurred and so because of that they play the cheat card which is all they have left on the table because we took ALL THEIR CHIPS.

Angry losers are anything but new on the prep boards and Havelock fans continue this tradition of blaming us for cheating when they are slapped back to the team bus with a reality check after playing cupcakes all season long. This simple truth rode all the way home with them. The silence of loss is deafening.

Perhaps our friends from Craven County didn’t enjoy that steaming plate of fresh crow but it’s all anyone gets when they line up on RED PAIN Enjoy your runner-up plaque AGAIN!!
ISP does not seem to be an acronym for "kids football school classification" Go to sleep, sober up and quit being so angry
Just because you can’t publicly google ISP and how it relates to public school classification doesn’t mean the nchsaa data isn’t compiled and considered in classification. Schools with lower attendance numbers and favorable ISP numbers are placed in higher classifications. I’m drunk on data my friend. CC ISP number is less than 1% most public schools average 20-30%. Whether you want to admit it or not. You’re playing with a stacked deck. You’re a private school and reap all its benefits.

Ok, just piper down on your anger and alcohol consumption. I don't think you're drunk on just data. I stand by everything I have said in previous posts and if you want to use multiple unknown acronyms and statistics to prove your point you go right ahead. Get as self righteous as you want. What are you trying to accomplish??

I’m not drunk nor self righteous. There’s a wrong that needs to be corrected. You discount my random acronyms. They represent actual data. You are ignorant and drunk on your spoils.

I’m not drunk nor self righteous. There’s a wrong that needs to be corrected. You discount my random acronyms. They represent actual data. You are ignorant and drunk on your spoils.
OK, wow, just you be creepy you and my family needs my attention now. If this is the wrong in the world you need corrected and is the sword you would die on, just get help.

OK, wow, just you be creepy you and my family needs my attention now. If this is the wrong in the world you need corrected and is the sword you would die on, just get help.
Everything
So the Crest Chargers of Cleveland County NC had this team down 21-7 in the first round and they go own to win it all....Congrats and we'll done.
well done baby blue. Welcome to the 35th percentile of the ISP.

You’re clearly a spoon fed, coat tail dragging ritchie rich. That’s your best reply? Have Daddy write you one and copy and paste. Deal with that mr. sniffles! Buy American btw!
Your not a football coach - your a SJW who wants class warfare. How's that working out for you, Comrade ? You know this will make it harder to round up supporters for your new school, don't you ?

Last edited:
Your not a football coach - your a SJW who wants class warfare. How's that working out for you, Comrade ? You know this will makes it harder to round up supporters for your new school, don't you ?
He is obsessed. He went from boundaries to ISP numbers, next he’ll go to something else that he believes is relevant. Maybe it’ll be the parking deck, who knows.

An active coach on a message board! Oh my! Let’s really talk facts “coach” Share with the public what CC’s ISP numbers are compared to the competition of public schools? For you that don’t know. ISP numbers are a measurement of children on free lunch and financial assistance. If you can’t connect the dots between having more wealth and the children being smarter as a result of that opportunity that wealth presents ... Of course running a scheme individual specific offense, with select smart players is going to have an advantage. Weddington kicks your ass because they have a very low ISP comparative to other public schools, and they have gotten tired of your underhanded bs. They currently are out coaching you! Their ISP is not lower than yours! You call yourself a coach? I’m sure you know wing t football. You’ve never had to be a replacement Dad for 10 or 12 players on ANY team that you’ve coached at CC. Take the rich private school kids and go where you belong! In the private league. You will have ample opportunity to screw the blue collar kids after IVY league. Thumping your chest beating less privileged kids? Class act Coach!
Wow, you’re nuts. You don’t know anything about the kids I coach. You’re genuinely obsessed at this point. It’s weird now. “Class act coach” for winning? Lol, ok, as the kids say now a days, if I’m classless for winning then “bet”.
Also, as an English teacher let’s correct some grammar here. “Dad” is never capitalized in the middle of a sentence. Nor do we capitalize all the letters in the word “any”.
“Scheme individual specific offense” not sure what this is, but plenty of schools run a Wing T, which is a proper noun and is capitalized. Do better angry man.

catholic does not recruit from anywhere. these are all the same kids on the 6,7 and 8th grade teams. Stud football players don't just show up en mass when high school rolls around. There are rules preventing that from Catholic and the nchsaa, and it flat out JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN. How some of you people come on here and just say whatever that you know nothing about is shocking. There are legit arguments that some people have that Catholic has advantages that others don't and ill debate anyone on those., But this crap from people like you who act like they know Catholic is recruiting athletes from a broad geographical area is complete BS. I hate to see these posts because other just as ignorant as you (or if possible more ignorant) might start believing them.

It was sarcasm, but thanks for the book!!

Reactions: CCougarsfan
Weddington Warriors
Picture

Record vs Weddington: 8-4
2000: Catholic 37 Weddington 20
2001: Weddington 21 Catholic 13
2002: Catholic 42 Weddington 25
2003: Weddington 35 Catholic 28
2004: Catholic 35 Weddington 14
2010: Catholic 58 Weddington 14
2012: Catholic 41 Weddington 14
2017: Catholic 42 Weddington 6
2017: Catholic 42 Weddington 7
2018: Catholic20 Weddington 0
2019: Weddington 45 Catholic 0
2021(S): Weddington 7 Catholic 3

2019 - Will Shipley (Judas)
2021 - Shipley left for his D1 school early
Can't wait for '22 to see if we can get them on the schedule again

Weddington Warriors
Picture

I found 30 pieces of silver in Weddington one time Hog. 😂 I did too.

Weddington Warriors
Picture

They are not on schedule in 2021(fall), Fall 2022 schedule I’m not sure is complete yet.

I think ISP is more beneficial to the non football sports in most instances. Country club sports have been strongholds at charters and upper income schools districts.

Blackhawk, you need help. You are angry that Catholic participates in the public school league. You are angry that they are successful. You have obsessed about it since the game ended and were are now approaching 3 full days of venting, whining, name calling and distorted logic. If you truly believe there is a wrong to be corrected, you beef is not with the posters on this forum. It is also not with the Catholic supporters. It is with the NCHSAA. They agreed to allow Catholic to participate years ago. They recognized the differences and put in place by-laws and constraints to minimize potential inequities. Catholic has honored those with full compliance, often to their own disadvantage. Twice, schools with attitudes and opinions such as yours have tried to remove them and twice they have failed. If you feel a third attempt is merited, have at it. Continuously insulting the posters on this forum, almost all who seem to disagree with you, doesn't appear to have earned you any support. Going forward, you now have ignore status on my site. You actually earned it three days ago. You can continue to spout your nonsense to the wind but my ears and eyes are removed.

Reactions: CCougarsfan
Blackhawk, you need help. You are angry that Catholic participates in the public school league. You are angry that they are successful. You have obsessed about it since the game ended and were are now approaching 3 full days of venting, whining, name calling and distorted logic. If you truly believe there is a wrong to be corrected, you beef is
Damm -
You had to go with the mature \ logical tack. It was a lot better last night when SJW was going off like an unguided missile with posters blowing up at him....

Blackhawk, you need help. You are angry that Catholic participates in the public school league. You are angry that they are successful. You have obsessed about it since the game ended and were are now approaching 3 full days of venting, whining, name calling and distorted logic. If you truly believe there is a wrong to be corrected, you beef is not with the posters on this forum. It is also not with the Catholic supporters. It is with the NCHSAA. They agreed to allow Catholic to participate years ago. They recognized the differences and put in place by-laws and constraints to minimize potential inequities. Catholic has honored those with full compliance, often to their own disadvantage. Twice, schools with attitudes and opinions such as yours have tried to remove them and twice they have failed. If you feel a third attempt is merited, have at it. Continuously insulting the posters on this forum, almost all who seem to disagree with you, doesn't appear to have earned you any support. Going forward, you now have ignore status on my site. You actually earned it three days ago. You can continue to spout your nonsense to the wind but my ears and eyes are removed.
Because they can bring in players from all over. Period. It’s an unfair advantage. At least now we won’t have to hear from them for the next four seasons.

Because they can bring in players from all over. Period. It’s an unfair advantage. At least now we won’t have to hear from them for the next four seasons.
Hough does it, no one says a word about them. Myers Park brought in four players from California, not a peep. Forsyth County has open enrollment, not a word. However, the school that has had less transfers than I have fingers in the last 15 years is the one recruiting and bringing in players. Got it.

Another useless bomb thrower who doesn't know his a$# from his b#%%s....

And he knows better being a member since 2001 - Just trying to get the pot going.

Last edited:
Reactions: btango
Players don't come into Catholic from other schools during high school. The penalties are too high. another know nothing prenteding he knows something. Name the stud football players coming into Catholic "from all over". You cant because it doesn't happen and you pulled it out of your backside. Another loser looking for glory on a high school forum speaking on something he knows nothing about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT