ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock (5-1) vs West Carteret (5-1)

Think it will be a little closer than that. WC reminds me a lot of Wallace Rose Hill; both rely on the running game and while not big, both are extremely quick. WC can stay in this game if they limit turnovers and penalties.

Think it will be a little closer than that. WC reminds me a lot of Wallace Rose Hill; both rely on the running game and while not big, both are extremely quick. WC can stay in this game if they limit turnovers and penalties.

Lol doubt it and Wallace really just got lucky that have had a lot of bad penalties that night but west carteret hasn't played anyone except lee and got stomped 38-0

Lee has stomped everyone. Not saying WC will win but I wouldn't take them lightly.

Yeah but I don't see how lee offensive line looks suspect but their schedule is weak too so I can't say much bout them only team I'm really worried bout is Jacksonville tbh west carteret is good just don't see this game being close but maybe they surprise me

Definitely seeing the Rams winning. Don't know if it will be a blowout. But can't really see WC beating Havelock. I know one thing they know that they snuck into Cardinal stadium and stole one last year. The wind came out of our kids when Boone got hurt. However you can bet that game is definitely circled on the schedule this year.

Yea I think Havelock wins this by 4 td's. We lost bad to WC but the wind was out of our sail early in the 1st qtr when we lost Chris Campbell. I don't see this as a good matchup for WC.

Congrats Rams...we are so looking forward to WC Friday. There will be no let down like last year I promise. You can bet this one has been circled for a while on the schedule.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Rest of our schedule is pretty cupcakes except Jacksonville lol
If the football Gods let everything align like it most likely will...talk about a treat high school football fans will get to see...Rams vs Cards for the conference title both come in undefeated in conference play. Let's hope the Gods let us all get treated to such a matchup. However still allot of football left so lets not put the cart ahead of the horse just yet.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Havelock had their way offensively, almost 600 yards. Their 20 penalties helped WC, obviously. WC had to open up the passing game (which is not what they want to do) with the 3rd and long situations. Jacksonville will beat them by at least 4 TD's.

Last edited:
Havelock had their way offensively, almost 600 yards. Their 20 penalties helped WC, obviously. WC had to open up the passing game (which is not what they want to do) with the 3rd and long situations. Jacksonville will beat them by at least 4 TD's.
I can promise the foot will not get taken off the gas pedal this year. They were getting ran over the entire first half. Boone got hurt with like a minute before the half at like the 2 yard line was about to score and that would have been like 28-6 going into the half. The kids just never got their heads back into it after that and let them back in the game. I think they say Finnister will be back this week also. I think they had better get their running shows on. It just might be one heck of a track meet.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
Yeah the North side team will be tough in the conference the only other game I see them dropping would be Havelock. Their passing game is sick. Recievers are legit.Cards shut them down pretty good and defense totally stopped their running game the whole 2nd half...I think the paper said minus 3 yards. That Anderson kid for North side running the ball is something special. Will give allot of teams some problems. QB can sling it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT