ADVERTISEMENT

Have a little Fun: National Championship Prediction

I'm a Big 10 guy and Ohio state is playing just as good as Oregon with a coach who knows how to motivate and game plan in urban myer I wouldn't be surprised if Ohio st did win but,I do think it's oregons time they've been knocking on the door for awhile now and have joined the the small group of elite football programs,their offence gets all the headlines,but their defence is really fast and aggressive,they also went thru a coaching change and didn't even miss a beat,so I'm picking Oregon

Ohio State-23
Oregon-43

I'm going with Ohio State in this one. I feel like it will come down to Coaching and Tuffness. Buckeyes by at least a Touchdown and Field Goal

Ducks will be down 2 receivers with the news today of Carrington testing positive for marijuana and not making the trip and Allen getting hurt on the KO in the Rose Bowl.

I am going with the Bucks over the Ducks 34-21.

It was 35-20 before Ohio State ran in the last TD with less than a minute left. I was pretty close. Final Bucks 42 Ducks 20.

I love the fact that OSU won when very few people gave them a chance. All the hype they receive every year make this all the better. The fact that Oregon plays a very week schedule hurts them. The fact that they only play a couple quality teams each year hurts them as well. If they are sincere in wanting to get some respect then they need to schedule as many quality teans each year as they can. Cardale Jones outshined the highly rated Oregon QB.

I wouldn't say Oregon plays a VERY weak schedule,they might have a couple cupcakes on there,but it's really no different than the other big boys of college football,look at the SEC out of conference schedule,Ohio St even plays Youngstown st,Oregon in the past has played teams like purdue,Boise st,Tennessee,LSU,Michigan st and virgina and in the future they are playing Nebraska in a home and home series and in 2020 and 2021 a home and home with Ohio St,but there are some weaker teams on there as well,I don't think their scared to play anyone,nothing wrong with eating a cupcake every once in a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT