ADVERTISEMENT

Has your team's new conference been named?

Yeah we are in the Foothills 2A; one of the most lazy and cliched conference names I've heard of :rolleyes: They should have stuck with the Mountain Valley name. It was around 24 years no reason why to get rid of it.

Not yet, but I'm-a-thinkin it should be the "SouthWest 7" ...:cool:

Reactions: UNC91
Yeah we are in the Foothills 2A; one of the most lazy and cliched conference names I've heard of :rolleyes: They should have stuck with the Mountain Valley name. It was around 24 years no reason why to get rid of it.
Slash, are you sure that is official that it will be the Foothills 2A, I have heard they were going to stick with Mountain Valley 2A, I was hoping that the old Blue Ridge would make a return and they would call it that, but I suppose not enough mountain schools to call it Blue Ridge. and the 1A conference would continue being the Northwest 1A

Reactions: Slasher Killer
Slash, are you sure that is official that it will be the Foothills 2A, I have heard they were going to stick with Mountain Valley 2A, I was hoping that the old Blue Ridge would make a return and they would call it that, but I suppose not enough mountain schools to call it Blue Ridge. and the 1A conference would continue being the Northwest 1A

I hope so! There was no reason to change to begin with anyways... Max Preps did have the conference named Foothills 2A for a little bit but I just checked and they changed it back to 2A West Conference 37 so who knows.

I'd be thrilled with either MVAC or Blue Ridge.. honestly the latter would be really fun.

Northwest should never go away it's too iconic.

Reactions: LetsGetIt7
in the end, it really doesn't matter what the conference is called, but what do you think about this name...
"Give East Surry the Trophy" 2A conference !!
Our conference might as well be called “Give Burns or Shelby The Trophy” 1A/2A Conference. (No disrespect to the other 5 teams). At least we have a regular season ending game to look forward to.

Reactions: mgsouthwest2001
From what I had been told personally by people that would know for sure it will be the Foothills 2A Conference. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they decided to change it to MVAC, but last I was told that was what was sticking.

Reactions: LetsGetIt7
Does anyone know the name of the football only conference in 2A/1A? The one with Mountain Island, Bishop, etc.?

I don't claim to know that much about Thomas Jefferson. I know that have the wr committed to Virginia, are they being underrated by the shelby and burns crowd?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT