ADVERTISEMENT

Harrells Christian Academy vs. Arden Christ School

Bandit_9

Dec 7, 2001
#4 Christ School 19
#1 Harrells Christian 32

Harrells Christian will play host to #3 First Assembly Christian School next Friday for the NCISAA Division II State Championship. First Assembly defeated #2 Southlake Christian Academy, 25-24. Will be the third time in five years that Harrells Christian has hosted a state championship game. First 11-man state championship game since 1990. GO CRUSADERS!

Thanks, everyone. It would be nice to see the Bulldogs pull one out this weekend. I don't think either team (EBHS and WRH) are as good as they were last year, but I still think they are evenly matched. Being that I grew up in Elizabethtown and now live in Wallace, it makes it tough to pull for one or the other. Both teams have great programs, but most importantly both programs have great coaches that are dear friends to me. I guess I'm rooting for the Bulldogs since the Eagles won last year.

Heath, best of luck to the Crusaders this Friday. Home field advantage is HUGE! I hear you guys may possibly be moving to 11 next year...just curious if that might be true...

nickelo, hope things at THE academy are going well. I know there has been a lot of transition. Where is Bobby in school? I know you come here enough for soccer, basketball and baseball, but come on down to the country for what should be a great game if you have nothing going on Friday...

Good Luck to Harrells Christian Academy Friday night in their quest for another state championship. If all goes well the Wizard and his buddies plan to go see the old ball coach win ANOTHER ONE!

Thanks, Wiz! He has been a great asset to the program here at HCA and a great teacher of fundamentals and the game of football.

Will,
The kids, parents and others have weathered the transition reasonably well. There remain some hurt that will eventually go with time. I am assisting with the basketball program (which is fun as I have no child on the team). Have informed the AD that I cannot commit the time required mid-day to be involved in baseball.

Bobby is doing well in Greenville where he is participating in intramurals with his older brother. Both are well. Mom and Dad miss them both and enjoy every opportunity to be with them.

Again, good luck in the championship game of the real American football. We are cheering for you.

Give Damon my best.

RB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT