ADVERTISEMENT

Harding @ South Meck

Seems to be that both teams are on a path to meet, if everything plays out. With the 4A being weaker this year, there are less hurdles, but playoff football is unpredictable. I’m actually a Richmond Senior alum and former Raider, but going on my 3rd year teaching at Harding, so I try to tell the players about Sandhills football. It’s different, and I hope that both teams get to meet up.

Harding definitely has a killer instinct, and boy, do those young men leave it all out on the field. A very firery, angry, hard-nosed, old-school football team.

Seems to be that both teams are on a path to meet, if everything plays out. With the 4A being weaker this year, there are less hurdles, but playoff football is unpredictable. I’m actually a Richmond Senior alum and former Raider, but going on my 3rd year teaching at Harding, so I try to tell the players about Sandhills football. It’s different, and I hope that both teams get to meet up.

Harding definitely has a killer instinct, and boy, do those young men leave it all out on the field. A very firery, angry, hard-nosed, old-school football team.
if WF, Heritage, hoggard, Glenn and SC are all in 4a east that will be as one of the toughest brackets ever.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Don't forget Vance. Vance can beat anyone on any night. But I think this is Harding's year personally

if WF, Heritage, hoggard, Glenn and SC are all in 4a east that will be as one of the toughest brackets ever.
Seems that with adm realignment, the line has shifted more west than in previous years. Triad teams may very well be in the east this year. Can’t wait for the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT