ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving

Turkey football and family..doesn't get much better...safe travels to all

Happy thanksgiving NCPreps crowd!!!

Giving thanks and will never tire of the words on this one below!!

Gordon Mote is a great musician! We had him at our church earlier this year. He was mentioning about being from Alabama and he mentioned being a good friend of Mark Gottfried and how great a guy he was and he asked are there any NC State fans here? I spoke up and said we fired him just a few days ago. His smile kind of dropped and he asked Really? Being on a bus he hadn't heard about the firing. After the service was over he told me a little about his relation with Gottfried.
He told a story about how he started with music and it's a Thanksgiving story. His Mother had gotten a piano and if I remember right she was the only one that could play it but she was in the kitchen preparing the Thanksgiving meal and suddenly they heard the piano playing a beautiful song " Jesus loves me". One of them went in to see who was playing and they were stunned. They all came in and watched as a 3 year old blind Gordon Mote was playing the piano. Talk about God given talents. If you ever get a chance to see him perform GO!

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT