ADVERTISEMENT

GREENVILLE ROSE @ NORTHEASTERN

28-22 in overtime
Edenton who? @AcesWild2323 , am I the only one saying the Aces should be considered one of the favorites to win the East. Those teams down in Duplin and Sampson counties better be wary of you guys. The only team from out conference that posters up here are talking about is the Eagles. Holmes will be in the thick of things come playoff time.

Edenton who? @AcesWild2323 , am I the only one saying the Aces should be considered one of the favorites to win the East. Those teams down in Duplin and Sampson counties better be wary of you guys. The only team from out conference that posters up here are talking about is the Eagles. Holmes will be in the thick of things come playoff time.
Goob you know I keep it a little more low key than you but I do appreciate all you do to pump ours teams up up here in NENC. If you are not from here you don’t realize how isolated it is up here and how hard it is to get publicity. We are basically cut off on the north by Virginia, the east by the Atlantic Ocean and the south by the Albemarle Sound.

Although I believe Holmes is a little down this year, I do know this—we have played a 3A team which is regularly in the playoffs and beat them and took a 5A team to overtime last night. In last night’s game a school with 500 stidents went toe to toe against a school with 1900 students.

Goob you know I keep it a little more low key than you but I do appreciate all you do to pump ours teams up up here in NENC. If you are not from here you don’t realize how isolated it is up here and how hard it is to get publicity. We are basically cut off on the north by Virginia, the east by the Atlantic Ocean and the south by the Albemarle Sound.

Although I believe Holmes is a little down this year, I do know this—we have played a 3A team which is regularly in the playoffs and beat them and took a 5A team to overtime last night. In last night’s game a school with 500 stidents went toe to toe against a school with 1900 students.

We also played Norview a couple years ago if I remember correctly. We'll know a lot more about our two teams shortly.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT