ADVERTISEMENT

Greater Metro conference

wonder07

Apr 13, 2021
After week1 not gonna lie… I feel like we know less about how this conference will go as a whole. The only for sure thing is Mooresville should be the clear favorite! 2-5 will be a coin toss! There’s a lot of good games this week so maybe we’ll get a better read this week!

Mooresville(1-0) @ Reagan(1-0)
Kannapolis(1-0)@ NW Cabarrus(0-1)
Statesville(1-0) @ Lake Norman(1-0)
Kings Mountain(0-1) @ Cox Mill (0-1)
Independence(1-0) @ Hickory Ridge(0-1)
South Iredell(1-0) @ Porter Ridge(1-0)
West Cabarrus(1-0) @ JM Robinson(1-0)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
After week1 not gonna lie… I feel like we know less about how this conference will go as a whole. The only for sure thing is Mooresville should be the clear favorite! 2-5 will be a coin toss! There’s a lot of good games this week so maybe we’ll get a better read this week!

Kannapolis(1-0)@ NW Cabarrus(1-0)
Kings Mountain(1-0) @ Cox Mill (0-1)
Kings Mountain is 0-1

Here are my picks
Mooresville
AL Brown
Tossup but leaning toward Statesville.. If QB doesn’t play for Statesville then Lake Norman wins it.
Kings Mountain
Independence
Porter Ridge
JM Robinson

Kannapolis(1-0)@ NW Cabarrus(0-1)
Kings Mountain(0-1) @ Cox Mill (0-1)
I still refuse to believe last week wasn’t just one of those flash in the pan kinda week.

Now if we back up what we did last week, with an equally efficient week… then maybe we’re cooking. But I’m still in that I wanna see it again to believe it.

What stood out about last week was the aggressiveness in the play calling. We were looking for the jugular every single time the offense was on the field, been a while since I’ve seen that. The question is, do we have that same mentality this week.

I imagine this week will be tougher. I went back and watched the Reagan vs Marvin Ridge game. Reagan’s defense was very much a bend but don’t break defense. The big plays down field might be fewer and far between this week. I expect they’ll make us try to be more methodical.

I still refuse to believe last week wasn’t just one of those flash in the pan kinda week.

Now if we back up what we did last week, with an equally efficient week… then maybe we’re cooking. But I’m still in that I wanna see it again to believe it.

What stood out about last week was the aggressiveness in the play calling. We were looking for the jugular every single time the offense was on the field, been a while since I’ve seen that. The question is, do we have that same mentality this week.

I imagine this week will be tougher. I went back and watched the Reagan vs Marvin Ridge game. Reagan’s defense was very much a bend but don’t break defense. The big plays down field might be fewer and far between this week. I expect they’ll make us try to be more methodical.
The thing is… even if you play half as good the rest of the season y’all still win the conference. Yall are head and shoulders aBove

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT