ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball Great Season

Sportsnut17

Oct 7, 2005
As the season comes to an end, I just want to say "Thank you" to all the faithful American Legion fans and posters this season. I have enjoyed reading all the info posted. For everyone posting scores throughout the season of your team or all teams, Great Job.

We have disagreed on many things that has gone on this year, but I believe we all agree on one thing. This is the greatest form of baseball for all players of high school age.

Thank a Veteran today!

it was greatest form of baseball until they stopped playing 9 innings and double elimination tournament at the state and world series level. hopefully NC will play a double elimination tournament next year. the winner of game 9 plays winner of game 10 and the winner plays the loser of game 11 , the winner of that games plays the winner of game 11 twice if needed. the winner of game 11 should get 2 days off, and the loser of age 11 should get 1 day off, so the winner of game 12 want have to play a double header 2 days in arrow,

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
it was greatest form of baseball until they stopped playing 9 innings and double elimination tournament at the state and world series level. hopefully NC will play a double elimination tournament next year. the winner of game 9 plays winner of game 10 and the winner plays the loser of game 11 , the winner of that games plays the winner of game 11 twice if needed. the winner of game 11 should get 2 days off, and the loser of age 11 should get 1 day off, so the winner of game 12 want have to play a double header 2 days in arrow,
Huh?

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT