ADVERTISEMENT

Great article on ACR Statistician

Your brother was a great representative of AC Reynolds, and so are you. As a former player I can't tell you how many times I checked Gobiggreen during my playing days. It truly was the best high school football site in the state, and I am sure nobody truly knows how much hard work you and your brother put into managing the site. Glad to see him get recognition for all that he did for the program.

Last edited:
I know it was primarily an ACR website but it was by far the most comprehensive football website I’ve ever seen for football at any level. He (and you) did amazing work. I spent hours just looking over different WNC high school teams histories and checking out how conferences all over the state were doing. His passing was a loss for all WNC football as far as I’m concerned.

I know it was primarily an ACR website but it was by far the most comprehensive football website I’ve ever seen for football at any level. He (and you) did amazing work. I spent hours just looking over different WNC high school teams histories and checking out how conferences all over the state were doing. His passing was a loss for all WNC football as far as I’m concerned.
Thank you for the kind words. He loved doing the website and loved knowing people enjoyed it. He always wanted to make it better each year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT