ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck

Wizard of the East

Jun 13, 2001
for my 15,000 post since 2001 (actually 1997) I'm wishing each and every participant of this Saturday's championship games the best of luck! It should be a great, exciting day. Maybe a little cold, possibly some snow! but that makes no difference. I won't be actually attending a game this year but I'm looking forward to spending all Saturday afternoon and evening tuning in to some of all the games.I think there is some confusion by some of the posters as to how to watch the games. Some of the games will actually be carried live on a television station but for those that aren't go to the association's website and you'll see all the stations listing and you can just go to their website and they're streaming the games on the internet. For my WRH and ED friends, the Raliegh C22 station and the station in Asheville WMYA Ch 40 will be streaming their games. At least I hope that's the way it works out. That's the way. it was year before last. Last year was a fiasco for most f us. No access. Thank goodness for Sinclair Broadcasting Group!
Good luck to everyone again. Win or lose, everyone that's playing Saturday has had a great season.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT