ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck to all my Scotland Brethren

nastycats1988

Jun 7, 2016
Hello Guys. It has been a LONG time since you played your preseason game against my Dillon Wildcats. I was HIGHLY impressed with you guys especially your Running backs and that HUGE Offensive line. I FIRMLY believe you guys will be bringing the hardware home. Hopefully we can schedule a real game next year.If you need some inspiration for today We won our first 3A championship(WE were moved up) last week. Ignore the naysayers and get what it is yours Scotland.This year we had to face an UNBEATABLE(By everyone's standards) Chapman team(40 seniors on the team) that had whooped everybody averaging 54 points per game.This is the same team that beat us last year in the 3A state championship and they returned EVERYBODY while we lost SEVERAL key starters(Only had 5 seniors playing). Both teams were 14-0. We used the hashtag #bringitback for this season. Our boys were VERY focused all year and got a little better each week. All throughout this time people were telling them they couldn't do it(Including some Dillon fans). We whooped Chapman in the 3A championship 55-27 and most importantly the boys conducted themselves like model citizens because they know how hard they had to work. We have now won 7 out of the last 9 state championships with this same mindset. I JUST KNOW in A COUPLE OF HOURS I WILL BE COMING BACK ON THESE BOARDS TO CONGRATULATE YOU GUYS AS WELL. I knew it when we played preaseason. I said to myself that is a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Team. I know one when I see one. Good Luck and I know you will win it.

Awesome run by Dillon - Can play with anybody. Thanks for the well wishes. we will need them our top back went out 2 weeks ago but we made it here and our kids will play hard no doubt that.

Reactions: portcity FB
From me to you,
Scotland started the season as the show of the evening at the Jamboree. Everyone from grandparents down to young kids were awaiting to see Zamir White. He gave the audience on the stands and the schools surrounding the field what they have been waiting for. The Scots went on to play the biggest game of their career(i believe) Mallard Creek and just barely losing. The rest of the season spoke for itself and now it is back on the stage where they won their last Championship Trophy in 2011. Scotland did not get here by chance, they got here because of their hard work and their "I AM. I MUST, I WILL" mentality. They overcame all doubts when they were judged as the "one man" team. When Zamir got hurt it was up to Scotland to gather together as a, family, a team, and as one to get to where they are going tonight. I have not seen Harding in person but I have seen Scotland and I know tonight is not the night to fold. It is the moment they will lock arms, play as a team, and overcome all doubts. They will prevail. From knowing Scotland I can expect the Element of Surprise tonight.

I wish Scotland the very best.
Play hard,but yet play smart
S2V

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT