ADVERTISEMENT

Good Afternoon

crestrulz

Oct 18, 2003
I thought I would drop in and say, that I hope you all have a fantastic day, and that your team has a great season this year.

That is every team except Shelby and South Point, and Burns.

I hope Shelby loses because they're Shelby and I'm a Crest fan.

I hope South Point loses all of it's games because their fans are the most incredulous bunch of buttholes this side of buttholeville. They SUCK! Especially "COON-DOG".. Did they ban you from that sewer filled DEN OF HO'S, this year? You better not say anything else about "DADDY BALL" They can't handle the truth., and YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH IF DADDY HIT YOU IN THE FACE WITH IT.

I hope Burns loses all of their games and 2 more if possible, because, well, let's just say, because I'd like for the Napoleon complex to reach its peak up there. So, I can sit back and laugh at those cousin loving morons all year. Plus, it's Burns, so who really cares.. Just keep the wino's off the sidelines and your sisters in-line.

Have a great year, and remember MAGA!!!!!!!

I thought I would drop in and say, that I hope you all have a fantastic day, and that your team has a great season this year.

I hope South Point loses all of it's games because their fans are the most incredulous bunch of buttholes this side of buttholeville. They SUCK! Especially "COON-DOG".. Did they ban you from that sewer filled DEN OF HO'S, this year? You better not say anything else about "DADDY BALL" They can't handle the truth., and YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH IF DADDY HIT YOU IN THE FACE WITH IT.

I hope Burns loses all of their games and 2 more if possible, because, well, let's just say, because I'd like for the Napoleon complex to reach its peak up there. So, I can sit back and laugh at those cousin loving morons all year. Plus, it's Burns, so who really cares.. Just keep the wino's off the sidelines and your sisters in-line.

My friend, Rulz, has lost his edge. Rusty, I guess.

3 guys walk into a bar The KM guy says "I have got the smallest arm in the world" The Burns guy "I have the smallest head in the world" The Shelby guy "I have got the smallest penis in the world" The 3 guys go to the Guinness World Records. The KM guy comes back and says "I really do have the smallest arm in the world" The Burns guy comes back and says "Amazing, I do have the smallest head in the world" The Shelby guy comes back angry and says, " Who the hell is "crestrulz"?

Last edited:

3 guys walk into a bar The KM guy says "I have got the smallest arm in the world" The Burns guy "I have the smallest head in the world" The Shelby guy "I have got the smallest penis in the world" The 3 guys go to the Guinness World Records. The KM guy comes back and says "I really do have the smallest arm in the world" The Burns guy comes back and says "Amazing, I do have the smallest head in the world" The Shelby guy comes back angry and says, " Who the hell is "crestrulz"?
LOL! That was good my friend. I surely do miss the old times. We used to have a lot of fun. I spent many of days @ work trolling clowns. I come back from time to time and read and it's mostly drivel. Everybody is Rodney Kinging it.

Anyway, much respect bro... MAGA!

Man....that's hilarious!!

And if you try to bring back the old days you get banned....

RIP - '98 State Champion

Yep, that's why I stay away. 98 and i went at , but that dude was pure gold. He made me laugh out freaking loud.. He hammered those nitwits on the 4a board. Pure genius, in his work.

This board is dead.

You all have another good year. Peace Out!

Reactions: coondog8585
He hammered those nitwits on the 4a board. Pure genius, in his work.

Still do...hehe.

Talked to Melton the other day....I said "man I hope with Eddins in there you guys return to your glory days". Then I stopped myself and said "funny how time messes with you....you guys were just killing it a couple years ago." He had great things to say about the new coach. Just hoping it takes a while for you guys to return to Shelby's level (lol) so we can get that series number back up!!

Yep, that's why I stay away. 98 and i went at , but that dude was pure gold. He made me laugh out freaking loud.. He hammered those nitwits on the 4a board. Pure genius, in his work.

This board is dead.

You all have another good year. Peace Out!

About these boards, I've never met, personally, a poster I didn't like. I have forged some great friendships over the years due to NCPreps.

The smack talk of old really just meant passion for the sport and your team. Everytime we would meet in person the smack talk stopped and we enloyed the fellowship. The comments I'd get would be along the lines of, "damn seadog, I hope we play well tonight. You guys are really good!"
We would all get very humble, talk kids on the team, other teams and share our love of the kids and the sport.

I guess, political correctness has taken another victim. Oh well, good luck to the coaches, kids and all who love high school football!

Crestrulz.....for 10 years I have put up with your put downs of burns ....insults , jabs etc ...but you have finally crossed the line pal. To refer to my kind as "wino's" is just below the belt and I'm shocked beyond words ....we prefer to be called "enablers of the spirits"......and if you see coach Clark tell him had the battery on my phone not died I could have kept texting plays and we would have won .. lmao.

Crestrulz.....for 10 years I have put up with your put downs of burns ....insults , jabs etc ...but you have finally crossed the line pal. To refer to my kind as "wino's" is just below the belt and I'm shocked beyond words ....we prefer to be called "enablers of the spirits"......and if you see coach Clark tell him had the battery on my phone not died I could have kept texting plays and we would have won .. lmao.
LOL - It took me a while to put 2 and 2 together, and I figured out exactly who you were. Never knew you to be anything a good dude back in the day. I don't know what actually went on that night and I don't honestly care. It just gave me something to rip on Burns about. Once I figured out in my thick head, that your son might get hurt by the ignorant fodder, I left it alone..

Stay strong my friend..

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
LOL - It took me a while to put 2 and 2 together, and I figured out exactly who you were. Never knew you to be anything a good dude back in the day. I don't know what actually went on that night and I don't honestly care. It just gave me something to rip on Burns about. Once I figured out in my thick head, that your son might get hurt by the ignorant fodder, I left it alone..

Stay strong my friend..

No harm done at all my friend ....I literally laughed out loud when I read it ...I don't take none of this too serious and u r not Crestrulz if u don't keep it coming brother .......as they say there are always 2 sides to every story but I hold no ill will toward anyone and I can laugh at myself. Life is too short not to. My son is done and coach Devine and crew gave him and all the seniors a year to remember. With that being said Still a burns guy but now more of a Cleveland county football fan and want to see all 4 squads do well this year. Crest and shelby look loaded , burns is young and km will always remain a mystery. What's your assessment ? Did u make to the jamboree ?

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
Lawn12Dog, did your son go college?
Hey pats thanks for asking. He had some interest from smaller schools and could have found his way on a college roster but decided there is life after football. He is going to school but no football. We literally live across the road from the school so this summer seeing players come and go and hearing the practice music cranked up he was/is missing it bad but a good run and burns high was good to him.....so many life lessons learned on that football field during the good times and bad. And .....Best of luck to your pats this year !

Last edited:
Hey pats thanks for asking. He had some interest from smaller schools and could have found his way on a college roster but decided there is life after football. He is going to school but no football. We literally live across the road from the school so this summer seeing players come and go and hearing the prsctice music cranked up he was/is missing it bad but a good run and burns high was good to him. And .....Best of luck to your pats this year !

LD, all the best to your son and family! You, my friend, stayed loyal to team and town! Young ld saw it done the right way! Much respect, brother!

LD, all the best to your son and family! You, my friend, stayed loyal to team and town! Young ld saw it done the right way! Much respect, brother!
Thanks Seadog. Oh yes living where i do and so many connections i will always be a Burns fan my man. I appreciate the kind words and you, Crestrulz, Pats, Hitman, Burnstweeter and all the others are what makes HS football so special. These kids need and deserve hardcore fans and you guys are top shelf. I was too much of a shrimp to play in HS but having gone thru this the past 4 years with my son i see how much these kids and coaches give up and the average fan has no clue..........5 bucks on a Friday night to support your local team is still the best deal in all of sports.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT