ADVERTISEMENT

Good Afternoon Charger Nation

Crestgraduate

Nov 25, 2019
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Charger nation I don't know about yall, but I am tried of not watching a charger football game after Thanksgiving and this has happened 3 years in a row. Normally we would be playing, hopefully next year.

Reactions: Crestuff
Technically the two previous years before this year, they have played after Thanksgiving. This year Thanksgiving was later and there was no by week to allow the eastern teams to finish the season like the previous year’s. But we get what you’re saying. ;)

Man y’all Chargers must truly be divided half are pissed about the season (coach really) and half are good with the season. What gives guys ? Is it really this bad in Bubblin waters or are a few guys blowing it out of proportion. Kinda like Twitter a few scream really loud and the rest think that’s what the world really thinks :)

One Forth ones againstare idiots and the rest are for giving Eddins a chance ( just received 3 year extension from GM Jeff Melton ) They are stiocrying since Barnes left for $100,000 / year in the land of cotton. He just won one ship in 4 trips. Most of them criticized him . Go figure

One Forth ones againstare idiots and the rest are for giving Eddins a chance ( just received 3 year extension from GM Jeff Melton ) They are stiocrying since Barnes left for $100,000 / year in the land of cotton. He just won one ship in 4 trips. Most of them criticized him . Go figure
3 years. For what? He ain’t got us out of the second round in two trips. Couldn’t muster a field goal last year against Huss and wouldn’t kick it past midfield this year against West Rowan. Barnes took a team with PJ Cook at QB to the ship. Barnes forgot more than the last two know. Not so much as a pimple on his ass.

Yes and Gaffney thumped his ass. How many did Barnes win UNO... went 4 and won Uno.. So he didn’t exactly shock the world !! Did they win with PJ Brooks no he got LIT Up at end

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Yes and Gaffney thumped his ass. How many did Barnes win UNO... went 4 and won Uno.. So he didn’t exactly shock the world !! Did they win with PJ Brooks no he got LIT Up at end.. Did he win more than 1 in 5. Hell no.. Has he won in South Carolina... a BIG NO..South Point owned Barnes.. how many did he win against the RedBone Rulz ?? Give me the count Cuz

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Yes and Gaffney thumped his ass. How many did Barnes win UNO... went 4 and won Uno.. So he didn’t exactly shock the world !! Did they win with PJ Brooks no he got LIT Up at end.. Did he win more than 1 in 5. Hell no.. Has he won in South Carolina... a BIG NO..South Point owned Barnes.. how many did he win against the RedBone Rulz ?? Give me the count Cuz

In Barnes defense, between 2010 and 2014 he won 1 state championships 4 western regional championships, lost to Burns once, Shelby once and KM never, won the conference championship 2 times. Beat SP twice in the same year, and only had a true QB one of those years. I'll never hate on Barnes, those were fun years, but Crest had some awesome talent in other places on the field as well.

Crest still has some monster players, Eddins is a good coach and I believe he is trying. However, if I had to choose X and O. Barnes wins, but he's gone, it's over. All we can do is move forward. If changes need to be made, the powers at be will see it happens...they certainly did with the last coach, and I'd take Eddins over him any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Reactions: Crest9496
If Barnes called 3 games into the season next year wanting the job back and Crest was undefeated with Eddings coaching someone would be a fool if Barnes wasn't on the sideline for the 4th game.

In Barnes defense, between 2010 and 2014 he won 1 state championships 4 western regional championships, lost to Burns once, Shelby once and KM never, won the conference championship 2 times. Beat SP twice in the same year, and only had a true QB one of those years. I'll never hate on Barnes, those were fun years, but Crest had some awesome talent in other places on the field as well.

Crest still has some monster players, Eddins is a good coach and I believe he is trying. However, if I had to choose X and O. Barnes wins, but he's gone, it's over. All we can do is move forward. If changes need to be made, the powers at be will see it happens...they certainly did with the last coach, and I'd take Eddins over him any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Eddins need a defensive coordinator...I would love to see Reggie Ross come back from Chase to handle the defense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT