ADVERTISEMENT

Gobiggreen.net

Reynoldsrocks2

Sep 18, 2015
I saw a couple post about the website and I just wanted to let everyone know that it will no longer be available. It is with much sorrow, sadness, and pain that I have to do this. My brother Brian who literally did everything to maintain that site passed away unexpectedly last month. Myself and my family have been living in a total fog since then, and we just don’t have the knowledge, ability, or time to do it. Brian loved high school football no matter who was playing he was interested, but he especially loved AC Reynolds with all his heart. I don’t know where to go from here, I appreciate all those that have reached out to me and my family especially the ACR family. Please know God didn’t just gain a great person on that day but he gained a great statistician! God Bless you all and I wish all your teams best of luck whenever football is back. Please pray for me and my family because Friday Nights will NEVER be the same!

I saw a couple post about the website and I just wanted to let everyone know that it will no longer be available. It is with much sorrow, sadness, and pain that I have to do this. My brother Brian who literally did everything to maintain that site passed away unexpectedly last month. Myself and my family have been living in a total fog since then, and we just don’t have the knowledge, ability, or time to do it. Brian loved high school football no matter who was playing he was interested, but he especially loved AC Reynolds with all his heart. I don’t know where to go from here, I appreciate all those that have reached out to me and my family especially the ACR family. Please know God didn’t just gain a great person on that day but he gained a great statistician! God Bless you all and I wish all your teams best of luck whenever football is back. Please pray for me and my family because Friday Nights will NEVER be the same!
I thoroughly enjoyed your brother’s website from childhood to this day. He was ahead of his time with gobiggreen.net, and it brings me sadness that it’ll no longer be available, but great sadness that you and your family lost such a brilliant mind and great person. A great person could only make a website like that. Condolences to you and your family.

One of the best sites for NC high school football. It will be sorely be sorely missed by all of us. Comfort and peace to you and your family.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Reynoldsrocks, I'm just now seeing this. I went to look something up and it directed me here. So sorry to read this. Prayers to you and your family.

I saw a couple post about the website and I just wanted to let everyone know that it will no longer be available. It is with much sorrow, sadness, and pain that I have to do this. My brother Brian who literally did everything to maintain that site passed away unexpectedly last month. Myself and my family have been living in a total fog since then, and we just don’t have the knowledge, ability, or time to do it. Brian loved high school football no matter who was playing he was interested, but he especially loved AC Reynolds with all his heart.
ReynoldsRocks2 - Have any plans been made for someone else to host and maintain the website?

ReynoldsRocks2 - Have any plans been made for someone else to host and maintain the website?
I gave all the info from the site to the school and I believe at some point they are hoping to get someone to do it. It may only be an ACR website though.

I gave all the info from the site to the school and I believe at some point they are hoping to get someone to do it. It may only be an ACR website though.
That’s great to hear. I own a company that builds websites and thought about hosting it until you found someone to keep it updated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT