ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn vs East Forsyth

Glenn’s defense is real nice; led by a 4 Star D-Lineman with a ton of offers; they’ve only given up (39pts in 7 games), East RB and Wake Forest commit Armani Marshall is out(Shoulder) East QB Lyles is banged up but he will play. I like East, however; this could be closer than many think.

Last edited:
East will blow them out , East may have lost last week but they are still a top 7 team in the state , Glenn doesn’t compare...

Glenn is extremely stout on D. Was told maybe the best D in our county. If we haven't put to rest the loss from last week then it will be a TOUGHER game than what it will be already.

Reactions: Warhead1
Glenn has one of the best defenses in the Conference this year. I read they have 3 or 4 players on that defense with big time D-1 offers. That should be apparent by how they absolutely put in on Reagan last week. I was shocked when I saw they not only beat Reagan but held that supposed high powered offense to only 7 points. If the East offense doesn't turn the ball over they should win but if the Glenn defense can score I expect this game to be very similar to the East Forsyth Tabor game.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
This conference man! Like I said dont look now but Reagans on deck. It's been awhile since pretty much any given Friday required almost everyone's A game with exception of Reynolds maybe.

Respect to Glenn. Defense as good as advertised. Kind of enjoyed the Saturday afternoon atmosphere. Good football game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT