ADVERTISEMENT

Private Girls teams to watch in all classifications.

survivor 1110

Feb 9, 2019
There were lots of upsets in 3a and 4a girls last night. Who are the most dangerous lower seeded teams to watch going forward in the playoffs?

There were lots of upsets in 3a and 4a girls last night. Who are the most dangerous lower seeded teams to watch going forward in the playoffs?
Well in 3a I think Asheville is very dangerous. They gave Erwin all they could handle. Also, Idk what happened to enka, but if they play hard they can hang around in that game. Watauga is also going to be a tough out as a 20 seed. The WHC teams are going to be in 2nd round dogfights as well. Mh will have their hands full with west Davidson. Avery against conference rival Mitchell. I know on paper Salisbury should beat Madison. But I'm not so sure about that. They have been known to step it up a notch or two come playoff time. Salisbury better not overlook them. Just a few teams I mentioned. Let's hear your take on the subject!#

Ledford received a 10 seed and plays at a Croatan team that has only two losses. Even though Ledford has a 4 hour drive, I think they’ll take Croatan down.

Ledford received a 10 seed and plays at a Croatan team that has only two losses. Even though Ledford has a 4 hour drive, I think they’ll take Croatan down.

Good call... Heckuva drive... and now to turn around and head back down east on Saturday to take on Bertie.

I know its a lot of driving, but its gotta be kind of exciting to get to travel to new parts of the state to play teams. I like it better than the “same county” matchups that seem to happen all over 4A.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT