ADVERTISEMENT

15K WATCHING-------- > THE ZAMIR WHITE COMMITMENT DAY

UH OH.......Its getting heated
I'm praying that the choice is either BAMA, OHIO STATE, or MICHIGAN. But whatever he chooses, I know I will be watching and supporting

https://www.tarheelblog.com/2017/6/...recruiting-georgia-ohio-state-clemson-alabama

2i1gzeg.jpg

And I have been praying for this kid to go to BAMA
Does this mean BAMA is out?

Who knows anythang about the locker room conversation?

http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/Recent-visit-has-Bama-in-mix-for-Zamir-White-53202603

10dwikn.jpg

------------------------------------- BREAK -------------------------------------

The president last reviewed this post on 6/20/2017 at right around 11:36pm Eastern Standard Time. Ya'll better not "continue" to agitate him.

"KEEP ON, THE KEEPING ON"

Last edited:
I hope White turns his game into a Michael Jordan level. I am proud of this kid. I will be watching him closely. Wish him and his family the very best

As of: 2 hours ago
6/21/2017. Currently the time is 1:14pm

The Big Hand is pointing at Georgia?

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...things-to-know-about-the-zamir-white-decision

Efpp01E.jpg

1zv5no6.jpg

wcE2qWj.jpg
just got back from a NATIONAL GYPSY CONVENTION and d CRYSTAL BALL predicted Zamir White will b a TARHEEL. with a new running back coach on d staff,and a few coaches position open 4 d 2018 college season.and d young running back core UNC has now Zamir White will roll over d other backs his Freshman year and coach Bailey hiring as a coach on d Tarheel Football staff will b a done deal. D BALL KNOWS IT ALL.

Reactions: swett2victory
just got back from a NATIONAL GYPSY CONVENTION and d CRYSTAL BALL predicted Zamir White will b a TARHEEL. with a new running back coach on d staff,and a few coaches position open 4 d 2018 college season.and d young running back core UNC has now Zamir White will roll over d other backs his Freshman year and coach Bailey hiring as a coach on d Tarheel Football staff will b a done deal. D BALL KNOWS IT ALL.
Now swett2victory, and ct147 top that prediction

Hood had more concussions than Muhammad Ali. That's why he left early. They couldn't protect him and used him incorrectly. Go play for Kirby Smart @ Georgia, who learned and coached under Bobby Bowden & Nick Saban, both winners. Put up numbers like 1st round draft pick Todd Gurley & future 1st round pick Nick Chubb.

The only bright spot about the Heels. He will be able to here his family screaming his name. They'll be there in a empty stadium.....Lol

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
UGA, UGA, go dawgs!!! Good luck to the young man wherever he goes!
THE GYPSY CRYSTAL BALL KNOWS with Laura Bailey getting appointed a principal position, way more money, new A.D. at SCOTLAND,less pressure on coach Bailey,and finish out d 2017 and 2018 school year, then they move to d Pinehurst community, short drive for her back to laurinburg and then d medium drive for coach bailey to chapel hill to his job on d Tarheel coaching staff and double the pay. what' a little drive anyway i now people who drive that for lot of less money. PEOPLE WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES,NOTHING IN LAURINBURG NO MORE.

Reactions: Be_A_Dog
He also has new Brothers in Georgia! lol!
LOL....right
Man white has done well in high school. If everything plays out right for him as it has in high school, where ever he ends up, the stadium, plus the parking lot will be a hot dog/cheeseburger sellout. I will have my eyes on my television screen. I cant wait to see him break ankles, records, and hearts

Ima thanking them boys Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley ended up at Georgia in thur prime time, and I wus ah-thanking that Zeus would take thur similar route.

Zeus made some sort of unofficial visit to UNC on March 4 is what Rufus and Shadrack told me.

Then the boys Sawyer and Sterling from the rough side of town said that Zeus made some sort of four separate secret visit to Georgia in between January and April, Then Vernon jumped in the pitchture talking bout Ohio State and Alabama wus never mentioned.

Ofcourse Rhett had to jump in the mix and said that there wus simply not’n pointing in them Tarheels direction but Zeus home address.

1zv5no6.jpg

wcE2qWj.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aint no tailin wus bouts to happen

Zamir White is athletic "and" he can run
Zamir White can run "and" he can catch
Zamir White can catch "and" he can sweep
Zamir White is fast "and" he is tough
etc, etc, etc, etc.....

Please Zamir White everyone on this board will love for you to play on the next level and l sir wish you the best after your senior year, but keep this in mind Mr. White your Education make sure it's number one football is a game and we all learn lesson from it and one thing is for sure the game will in one day , but your education will not. Good luck with your choice and my God bless both Richmond and Scotland this year .

Please Zamir White everyone on this board will love for you to play on the next level and l sir wish you the best after your senior year, but keep this in mind Mr. White your Education make sure it's number one football is a game and we all learn lesson from it and one thing is for sure the game will in one day , but your education will not. Good luck with your choice and my God bless both Richmond and Scotland this year .
Serious?

BRUH................

---------------------------------------

scot.jpg

I want to Ms. King....really bad
I would just have to see on Monday if I can pull it off. If so, I will be there around 8am-815am

Will you be present Ms. King?

If so, we will shake hands, and you will finally get to meet that clown - Swett2victory

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT