Game

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
j3klgMv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
PURNELL SWETT vs DOUGLAS BYRD

Though they have not "beat someone", Purnell Swett has been doing some hard work. I see a huge difference in the players, the staff, and the game. A huge shift in determining whether they want to win or not

FatherlyTheseDalmatian.gif

Last edited:
DB has no JV team due to they have 19 Fr. and Soph. on the varsity. Plus, Byrd hasn't looked to good in their first two games vs Fairmont and S.Col. As far as the Raiders go, stop clowning yourself thinking that game will be close.

Reactions: swett2victory
DB has no JV team due to they have 19 Fr. and Soph. on the varsity. Plus, Byrd hasn't looked to good in their first two games vs Fairmont and S.Col. As far as the Raiders go, stop clowning yourself thinking that game will be close.
I'll put it this way
If you bring your "One Man Show" you will beat us.
If you forget your "One Man Show", .....its called Game Over.

You really think this is another Pee Wee Swett team dont you Mr. Raidersrock?

I'll put it this way
If you bring your "One Man Show" you will beat us.
If you forget your "One Man Show", .....its called Game Over.

You really think this is another Pee Wee Swett team dont you Mr. Raidersrock?
He should not be clowning you S2V enjoy you teams success.

I dont know
I'm looking at Purnell Swett having a great opportunity at Seventy-First.

Seventy-First is starting to look wishy washy to me. I thought someone mentioned on here that Seventy-First was on their way to a great season

I see that now...my bad. Rome Georgia is awesome I hear for those willing to travel to a foreign territory. Bring a translation book if you go otherwise you could find yourself on the wrong end of Bubba.

I see that now...my bad. Rome Georgia is awesome I hear for those willing to travel to a foreign territory. Bring a translation book if you go otherwise you could find yourself on the wrong end of Bubba.

Me and my whole family went down to Lumberton last Friday night for my Uncle Joe’s birthday, Joe Prevatte. Uncle Joe and my Momma are brother and sister. We ate at Fullers BBQ. Boy is that a good place to eat. I ate fried fish, shrimps, chickens, one pork chop and some dumplings and some smoked sausage. Then I got some desert. I am still full from eating at Fullers. Uncle Joe took us to the Lumberton game. They was a playing Pinehurst. I told Uncle Joe that Lumberton was pitiful. They is small and they is slow. Pinehurst gots some big old boys in the line, but they is slow too. They run every play to around one end or the other. Coach Dubus used to run every play up the middle. Pinehurst ain’t doing that. I think maybe they cannot get there big linemen out of the way to go up the middle. My Daddy said that Scotland will hurt there quarterback if and he run the same plays this Friday night. My Daddy said that we will beat Pinehurst by 42 points if and they play us like they played Lumberton. My Daddy is pretty smart about football. So, I thinks that Scotland wins by a score of 55 to 13 and I hope Jon Smith do not hurt there quarterback. Oh yeah, the best thing I might have ate was corn on the cob. Uncle Joe, Aunt Lillie Mae and there 3 boys are coming to Laurinburg for the Pinehurst game. We going to take them to General McCarthers, but it won’t not be as good as Fullers.

P-Diddy
I aint seen fella in a while. The Don King of high school football for Scotland has been missing in action for a great moment. Last thang I heard wus he moved into a tool shed in Stricklands Heights or something and stuff

Ima thanking you has a kid at Swett sir. I went to Swett this morning to see Mr. Jayda-Bug who's a teacher up yond and while walking the mile, I came up with some great ideas(that I did in the past)

Swett is about to kick it up a notch YO!!!!

Purty impressive throat satchel...

P-Diddy
I aint seen fella in a while. The Don King of high school football for Scotland has been missing in action for a great moment. Last thang I heard wus he moved into a tool shed in Stricklands Heights or something and stuff
Nothing wrong with living in a tool shed.......by the way.....I've never seen a neck swallow a head before.

Defense once again showed its muscle on the road for the Rams to start the season 2-0 for the first time since 2011. After going to halftime down 6-3, Purnell Swett’s defense and run game came to play in the second half. The defense collected four fumbles and forced punts to set up three touchdown runs by Al’Drique Thompson. Purnell Swett has a winnable game against Douglas Byrd this week and a victory would match last year’s win total. The Rams haven’t been 3-0 to start the season since 2009.
web1_DSC_08892017826125540248.jpg

web1_DSC_09012017828151230305.jpg

I hope #7 can produce some major yards in all the games ahead, but specially against Richmond. The kid amazes me with his full blown force he brings to the game. He comes out on every carry and plays at championship level

The line should be able to cover well for him

giphy.gif

------------------------------------------- BREAK -------------------------------------------
I know Richmond is up ahead but we got some magic for them when #7 gets the ball, he's gonna frighten them Raiders

tumblr_oloqcmEP2V1tfmrz4o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Its game day and it is suppose to rain
No excuses from the SAC bases on a wet field

I'M A BELIEVER

Im like them Richmond folks believing in Magic. They is as crazy as I is

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT