ADVERTISEMENT

Gaffney vs TL Hanna 2nd rd

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Out of state game interest as 11-0 Gaffney will take on 10-1 TL Hannah. I look for this to be a good game. We will see if they can make a run to the 5A State Championship game to meet up with a possible matchup with Dutch Fork. Also can Dutch Fork make 6 in a row. Things will be roaring at the Reservation when game time comes.

Bro this is a NC football board. I will admit that NC is like the little leagues compared to SC and GA but let's keep it NC

Georgia is definitely a step up from the majority of Southeastern states. To call NC little league in comparison to SC is laughable. 😂
NC football is a step above SC football in terms of more athletes hell even better athletes. Thing is though.. SC they care about football so they're willing to pay their coaches and assistants top dollar whereas NC, we don't hence why we lose so many top head coaches

Reactions: mbdfan and nepsy7
South Carolina usually wins the games, and has an edge in the shrine bowl.

NC's pop growth has helped. I think a bulk of the top players are concentrated in a big triangle between Greensboro, Columbia SC, and Greenville SC, with Charlotte area being in the middle of the triangle. Alot of players/families move between those areas.

Raleigh has more athletes and talent than the Greensboro area. Raleigh population has also surpassed 1 million residents just like Charlotte

Reactions: Chopper747
What are the good SC forums to follow on the internet? Seems most SC sites disappeared from the web. I think Dutch Fork rolls again to state championship.

Raleigh has more athletes and talent than the Greensboro area. Raleigh population has also surpassed 1 million residents just like Charlotte
Wake County is about 50% larger in land area than Mecklenburg County, so it is almost certain that as land continues to be developed the population of Wake County will someday be more than Mecklenburg, unless Charlotte continues to grow center city high rise housing (20, 30, 40, 50 floors), and Raleigh does not, which I doubt. I think both will continue to grow high rise center city housing/population, but I'm not sure any of the high rise folks play high school football.

Reactions: Kylar2018
12-0 Gaffney wins 34-26 over TL Hannah. A super huge matchup next week as they will take on 11-1 RH Northwestern.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT