ch ch ch ch ah ah ah ah
lets-get-it-on-memegenerator-net-lets-get-it-on-53147989.png

second annual Ram Jam.
8 am Clayton vs Leesville Road
9 am Rolesville vs New Bern
6 pm Cleveland vs Hoggard
7 pm Sanderson vs Southern Durham

ch ch ch ch ah ah ah ah
New Bern outscored Rolesville 21-7 in their scrimmage. I was told 21 by one person and 28 by another, but regardless, good showing by my Bears.

These scrimmages are fun to watch and sure bring a lot of excitement. With that being said many teams handle these games so differently. Some teams really focus on get their 1’s most of the reps and working on things and other coaches sub out as fast as they can. I know that Hoggard traditionally will play their backups as much if not more than theirs starters. Hoggard and Cleveland had a nice scrimmage. I thought both teams used a lot of players. Hoggard contained Hampton well but he only had maybe 10 carries. He’s a great looking kid and would be a handful if he has 25-30 carries. I was surprised with S. Durham. They have some good looking kids but really struggled against Hoggards backups, plus Hoggard was pretty tired from scrimmaging Cleveland. SD has some things to work on for sure. Hoggards first team defense shut them down and the first team offense moved the ball on them. I did not stick around to watch SD-Cleveland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT