ADVERTISEMENT

Friday predictions?

Robbinsvillle 42 TJ 14
Mitchell 31 East Surry 28
Tarboro 49 Holmes 28.

Robbinsville will not have trouble with TJ, they will control the ball and TJ will likely not score more than 1 TD in the 1st half.

I have a feeling that East Surry will be overpowered on the line and that hoss of a QB will not have enough time to sit back in the pocket all day. East is the better team but look for the mountaineers to control the clock and hit East harder than they've been hit in years. If Mitchell decides to try and score with East and gets away from what mitchell does best (like every time mitchell plays Heritage or Murphy) then East might win by 28.

Tarboro will be Tarboro.

I think they will play Robbinsville pretty close ( 10-12 points) was disappointed last year , we went to play a good Thomas Jefferson team and played an ok George Jefferson squad.

"Bad Ass" Big Oaks is worth at least 10 pts. Add a teaspoon of Hooper, a tablespoon of Anderson, and a sprinkle of Collins and thats worth a minimum of another 14. Knights by 24

I think they will play Robbinsville pretty close ( 10-12 points) was disappointed last year , we went to play a good Thomas Jefferson team and played an ok George Jefferson squad.
We had a ton of injuries that week. Even if TJ could have squeaked by Robbinsville, no way they were beating Murphy with all the injuries that happened. Neither of the top 2 receivers played and the best D lineman played on a torn ligament in his ankle that happened the week before. Many more players were banged up. That’s the disadvantage of 1a football

We had a ton of injuries that week. Even if TJ could have squeaked by Robbinsville, no way they were beating Murphy with all the injuries that happened. Neither of the top 2 receivers played and the best D lineman played on a torn ligament in his ankle that happened the week before. Many more players were banged up. That’s the disadvantage of 1a football
Are you healthy this week? Hope both squads are at 100%.

Reactions: tjforever
Are you healthy this week? Hope both squads are at 100%.
We are not.
That same top receiver in production is out again this year. He broke his arm last year. This year he broke his arm on the first kickoff. Hate to see it happen to a kid like this. So special on the field and has had to sit out junior and senior year in the playoffs.

Other than that I would say TJ is pretty much healthy for the most part

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT