ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Dance-S2V and his platform shoes Jack Britt vs Purnell Swett

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
NNVh80v.jpg

Last edited:
Expect Greatness. Surrender to the strength and speed. Who can fill me in on Jack Britt. Someone must know something I dont know.

We better watch that youngster Glenn #19. Come Friday great things happen for the Rams at Big MO

Britt has found their offense. The skill guys are playing well. QB is healthy. And they are playing solid defense. Much different team than came down there last year.

Britt has found their offense. The skill guys are playing well. QB is healthy. And they are playing solid defense. Much different team than came down there last year.
I noticed Jack Britt opened up on Richmond. Knowing this and us not beating Richmond makes it a tough game this Friday. But you make this last part sound as if they been smoking programs. They just started their run with Richmond. But I will agree with you on the OF and DEF based on word-of-mouth about the last game. It will be decided on Friday night

This is a must win for Purnell Swett

I noticed Jack Britt opened up on Richmond. Knowing this and us not beating Richmond makes it a tough game this Friday. But you make this last part sound as if they been smoking programs. They just started their run with Richmond. But I will agree with you on the OF and DEF based on word-of-mouth about the last game. It will be decided on Friday night

This is a must win for Purnell Swett
It will it be decided Friday night? The outcome was predetermined years ago. Ya'll need to quit lying to those kids.

Last edited:
JB definitely hasn't been smoking anybody this year, except Richmond!! LOL. But, they are peaking and hitting their groove right now. Good chance to keep their momentum rolling Friday night. I don't have a dog in the fight so I really don't care who wins. But, I would pick JB in this one after last week.

Swett is not a bad team. Believe that they are due for a breakthrough. Britt being the stubborn team they are could beat anyone on any given night. Do believe this could be closer than what is on paper.

Swett is not a bad team. Believe that they are due for a breakthrough. Britt being the stubborn team they are could beat anyone on any given night. Do believe this could be closer than what is on paper.
bruh ps at home. my nephew attend uncp. he invite me friday. maybe i go. i need off spray?

best thing would be to pick him up and travel
30 more minutes to a packed house at Pate
Stadium, those stands will be FULL
#34 will be there also
cV5wJeg.jpg

A34DVfS.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sikner51

Actually on a computer PS probably the favorite here.
There maxprep # is better, simmons ratings virtually even, maybe slightly to JB with new ratings coming out Friday.This game is even, JB just seems to be hot with
the Raider win. Swett has just lost to 4 teams they were
supposed to lose to. So maybe coming home for Britt is
just what these Rams need. As far as playoffs this maybe a must win for both teams.
Bottom line is its a 5th place game in the SAC 8
Conference.

best thing would be to pick him up and travel
30 more minutes to a packed house at Pate
Stadium, those stands will be FULL
#34 will be there also
cV5wJeg.jpg

A34DVfS.jpg
you have me crunk homie. picture have me pump. i check with nephew. i have bigger neck. is ok take picture with zeus?

Last edited:
Where is my boy DCOV33.......Sir could you kindly fill me in on what has been ah-going on at the Boneyard?

Purnell Swett will hang 35

------------------ BREAK ----------------------
DCOV33, sir I have not seen you fishing round-yond since Tuesday morgan sometime. Fill me in on some unclassified Jack Britt pointers

Last edited:
Roll, I was told they made it interesting at the end: 32-6....along with about 5 unsportmanlikes calls

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT