ADVERTISEMENT

Freshwater ECU?

UNC91

Dec 12, 2019
Da goober said this kid was All American and best player on the east. Well went to ecu aka laughing stock in the east. Now as a sophomore hasn't touched the field much on defense. My buddy son, is the snead boy, said they moved freshwater to Tightend. Hope he can turn his career around fast. Ecu looks like a D3 school. Not sure what's going down in Greenville NC.

Da goober said this kid was All American and best player on the east. Well went to ecu aka laughing stock in the east. Now as a sophomore hasn't touched the field much on defense. My buddy son, is the snead boy, said they moved freshwater to Tightend. Hope he can turn his career around fast. Ecu looks like a D3 school. Not sure what's going down in Greenville NC.

ECU deserves a decade of more misery than normal for kicking Coach Ruff out

Update....

Freshwater doesn't even dress. ECU has a true freshman starting at TE. Not sure he will ever see the field in any significant way. Sad story to hear. Goobster said he would be all American at any college in america. Hope for the best, for the young man

smh... Our "D3" laughing stock of the east football team took the smurfs to the woodshed 41-19 with a coordinator as HC. Ole butter teeth got you guys to 6-6 and currently 6-3 with a weak ACC schedule. Not that impressive but yeah.. we sucked the past few years...😂 The Snead kid looks great and the team showed some improvement Saturday. Hopefully it turns into something going into next year. We have a young team that's still developing under coach Houston. The Freshwater kid might play next year.

What's going on at ECU? The consequences of firing Ruff. Love my Pirates but the ones that run the athletics and donors are braindead a lot of time. They have a bad habit of firing good coaches that try to build the program (Ruffin McNeill, Steve Logan) and rolling out the red carpet for guys that will bolt on the program (Bill Lewis, Skip Holts).

smh... Our "D3" laughing stock of the east football team took the smurfs to the woodshed 41-19 with a coordinator as HC. Ole butter teeth got you guys to 6-6 and currently 6-3 with a weak ACC schedule. Not that impressive but yeah.. we sucked the past few years...😂 The Snead kid looks great and the team showed some improvement Saturday. Hopefully it turns into something going into next year. We have a young team that's still developing under coach Houston. The Freshwater kid might play next year.

What's going on at ECU? The consequences of firing Ruff. Love my Pirates but the ones that run the athletics and donors are braindead a lot of time. They have a bad habit of firing good coaches that try to build the program (Ruffin McNeill, Steve Logan) and rolling out the red carpet for guys that will bolt on the program (Bill Lewis, Skip Holts).

Haha UNC is on the rise there brother. Great class coming in, UNC will be just fine ha. Not sure about ECU. The QB is big slow and not accurate at all, until he is benched or leaves, ECU will be three win team. Snead boy is legit and playmaker. Freshwater will probably transfer after not seeing the field in two years. Hated seeing Ruff get canned. Houston has never won at big time football, don't see that changing anytime soon

Not sure why they didn't keep him at DE or LB. He added a ton of weight to play DT

Reactions: UNC91
I hated to see Ruff get fired. He loved the school and would probably have stayed until he retired. That said, I think much of the credit for their string of good years belongs to Lincoln Riley. It wasn’t long before he was hired as the OC at Oklahoma that the Pirates started the slide.

Haha UNC is on the rise there brother. Great class coming in, UNC will be just fine ha. Not sure about ECU. The QB is big slow and not accurate at all, until he is benched or leaves, ECU will be three win team. Snead boy is legit and playmaker. Freshwater will probably transfer after not seeing the field in two years. Hated seeing Ruff get canned. Houston has never won at big time football, don't see that changing anytime soon
Houston has been successful at every level. This is his first shot at “big time” football as you call it. The book is still open as to how successful he will be as a DI coach.

The smurfs have been on the "rise" for years, nothing new. 😂 Holton Ahlers is fine at QB, played well for C.H. Conley and getting better each game like the rest of the team. I have to check the other site on Freshwater, pretty sure there is a reason he is not playing if he is that good.

I hated to see Ruff get fired. He loved the school and would probably have stayed until he retired. That said, I think much of the credit for their string of good years belongs to Lincoln Riley. It wasn’t long before he was hired as the OC at Oklahoma that the Pirates started the slide.

When Riley left for OU, Ruff and his staff had to rebuild the offense and much of the team. We lost a lot of key players to graduation during that time, specifically QB and WR that made up the air raid. Of course, thanks to firing Ruff we lost Garner Minshew....

The ones up above with the donors and athletic department were so nick picky on everything Ruff did that it was the perfect excuse to fire him. smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT