ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom head Coach

lol, I'm sure you do.

Mackey should've been promoted to HC when Allen was hired. Not sure what that was all about but Freedom really dropped the ball on that one. Sam would still be in Morganton with a championship or two! He loved Patriot football and the kids respected and wanted him as their HC.

Reactions: beamer24
heels28645... we can't have anymore "loser leaves town" matches, we need a coach to stick around for awhile!

I think Mackey might possibly have been the state championship hire for hibriten, totally changed the look of the defense. I wish freedom well though,,, i know they are known for producing great players and from what i read are loaded next year. One thing going for mackey at hibriten,, its not the could have beens, its he's got the ring!! And alot of hhs followers were looking at 2018 as the year. Too bad west caldwell ran chip english out of the state he may have been a great freedom coach as well.

I agree, Mackey was the missing piece for Hibriten. You guys should be right back in the mix next season.

Reactions: beamer24
Just hope it was a fun for those coaches and kids as it was the fans. Its getting kinda "late" for freedom to still be searching, surely they have some guys in mind, or offers?

Joe Glass is at top of list. Not only is he well liked in the community for the most part, he has a daughter that is a standout guard on the bball team at JM. No better girls basketball program in the state than FHS.

What's the latest out of Mo-Town? Is Coach Glass the front runner? I would think they need to bring someone in soon for the weight program and to get to know the kids before Spring-ball starts.

Last I herd everyone wants Glass except for the principal. So apparently they had a big time hire and they took the job down and then that coach passed on the job, now they have reposted the job sounds like the principal is the problem, maybe just maybe she wants her husband to have the job. Also herd the QB was looking to transfer so who knows.

Qb would have broken every record at Freedom and then some, had Bryant stayed. He's not going anywhere but wont get the attempts with another coach. Cant believe i would ever say we didnt run the ball enough at Freedom but last season we struggled to establish a running game. Freedom will still be ok with the right coach

Birchfield already holds single season records in most categories and should break a few more with right offense.

Joe should be in top 3 for this job. We don't have the best name for coach/ admin relationship right now. Several very good coaches have passed on applying

Joe should be in top 3 for this job. We don't have the best name for coach/ admin relationship right now. Several very good coaches have passed on applying
I herd one coach wanted it and then decided to not take it

All the positive comments about Little are good to hear. I honestly know very little about him. Looking forward to what he brings.......

Reactions: ColtsStable
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT