ADVERTISEMENT

Four County Week 3

ebhsfan

Oct 22, 2003
12-0 so far for the year. Here goes Week 3.
Wallace-Rose Hill @ James Kenan- Game of the Week in NC and a massive rivalry with playoff home field advantage implications. I do believe WRH will win probably not as close as some may think. WRH 31- JK 14
Clinton vs Smithfield-Selma- I really don't know much about SSHS but Clinton should win this one fairly easily. Clinton 38- SSHS 10
East Bladen @ St. Pauls- After 2 nice wins over Columbus County foes, EB heads to RobCO to take on the Bulldogs. St. Paul's has lost to 2 good programs in Gray's Creek and Douglas Byrd. Hopefully, EB can keep riding the momentum of the past two weeks and pull this one out. East Bladen 30- St. Paul's-7
West Bladen vs Whiteville- The Knights look to go to 3-0 while the Pack are hoping not to go to 0-3. Unfortunately for the Pack, they come across a hot offensive team that can score some points. West Bladen 42-Whiteville 38
Midway vs Rosewood- Toss up game between these two. Midway could go to 3-0 with the win so they will have some extra incentive. Midway 24- Rosewood 21
Heide-Trask vs West Columbus- Another close game. West Columbus can almost taste a victory and they probably will get their first Friday night. West Columbus 42- Trask 31
Union @ Jones Sr- Union Wins. Union 21- Jones Sr. 7
Pender @ South Brunswick- The Cougar's have a cake walk. South Brunswick 42- Pender 7

Give me your thoughts!!!

Last edited:
Clinton up 42-7 in the 2nd quarter...Skinner 3 carries 122 yards 3 TDs...Tyion Wright 2 punt returns for TDs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT