North at Reagan

Trinity
Parkland
RJR
West
Glenn
East
Reagan

Hate to say, but a lot of running clocks in these games.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Needs to be some control and consideration when allowing these schools to play one another. That Carver first 3 weeks you'd have a hard time finding a 4A schedule any tougher. This isn't good for the kids never mind the check. Sounds like the NCAA.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I know one team in Forsyth County who scored 40pts in the first 12 minutes; emptied a varsity roster full of 105.. into the game..according to MaxPreps. The are ranked #2 by Maxpreps in 4-AA ...Final 68-6...Dominating Offensive & Defensive Lines; wicked secondary who have D-1 offers. #McMillion brothers

Last edited:
East Forsyth upset by 3-A Mt Tabor 21-17..offense continues to struggle after RB Christian Beal departure to Wake Forest. A young team showed tonight ... I wanted them to be undefeated before Oct 5th.

East Forsyth upset by 3-A Mt Tabor 21-17..offense continues to struggle after RB Christian Beal departure to Wake Forest. A young team showed tonight ... I wanted them to be undefeated before Oct 5th.
Tabor employed a similar game plan to Catholic from a year ago I understand and we didn't adjust well to it last night. Hats off to Tabor for making it a track meet and playing to their strengths. Like to have seen East with Childs last night seeing he was the difference against Sanderson. Didn't think they would need him last night and was I terribly wrong. Young teams are mercurial like this and it comes with growing pains. Tabor wasn't as small as advertised either. Well we have 2 get healthy games before we see a decent team again. Wouldve loved to have seen both teams undefeated also but I believe Willert and the staff will have East game for West by the time that game gets here. All those accolades to West would be given to any team playing Carver right now. As I stated East shouldn't be ranked on virtue of the Tabor game I also believe you can't draw much from West and Carver particularly after the Crest posters annihilated West performance a couple weeks ago. West will get opportunities to prove their metal soon enough.

Last edited:
I know one team in Forsyth County who scored 40pts in the first 12 minutes; emptied a varsity roster full of 105.. into the game..according to MaxPreps. The are ranked #2 by Maxpreps in 4-AA ...Final 68-6...Dominating Offensive & Defensive Lines; wicked secondary who have D-1 offers. #McMillion brothers

Not hard to dominate against Carver, Dudley was up on them 42 - 0 in the first quarter then called of the dogs with a final score of 49 -0. Roster of 105 vs 22 should dominate not sure if any helps West at all playing this game. It will be interesting this week Tabor played a tough first two games beating East and North Davidson where West has dominated two teams that are both 0-2 after two weeks. I can't wait for Friday

Reactions: Veejay4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT