ADVERTISEMENT

Former Raider in Super Bowl

RSHS93

Aug 30, 2014
Congrats to the Philadelphia Eagle and former Richmond Raider on big win. Good luck in super bowl!

Congrats to the Philadelphia Eagle and former Richmond Raider on big win. Good luck in super bowl!
It’ll be his second trip to the Super Bowl if I’m not mistaken (and if we’re talking about Ellerbe).

It’ll be his second trip to the Super Bowl if I’m not mistaken (and if we’re talking about Ellerbe).
Yes it is his 2nd trip. He was with the Ravens when they won it. I read that he started for the Eagles yesterday. Not bad considering he had been cut by the Saints a few weeks ago. He has had it rough since he left the Ravens. He has had a series of bad injuries. He has done a lot for the kids here over the years.

Yes it is his 2nd trip. He was with the Ravens when they won it. I read that he started for the Eagles yesterday. Not bad considering he had been cut by the Saints a few weeks ago. He has had it rough since he left the Ravens. He has had a series of bad injuries. He has done a lot for the kids here over the years.
It’s always good to see NC guys doing well in the pros, and he’s really good when healthy. I was thinking he won a ring with the Ravens but wasn’t positive. Maybe he’ll start collecting rings, he’s apparently got gas left in the tank and is in a good position.

He was out yesterday with a hamstring injury. Injuries have plagued his career dating back to his days at UGA. Hope he is healthy and ready to go for Super Bowl.

Reactions: OptionFreak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT