ADVERTISEMENT

2A Forest Hills vs. Farmville Central

FHJackets90

Feb 27, 2018
Monroe, North Carolina
All I know about Farmville Central is they are undefeated........can any eastern folk let me about the team? Congratulations also for winning the Eastern Regionals. I had a feeling it might come down to these two teams.

I watch your game against East Lincoln yesterday. Forest Hills got a real good high school team but just lets say you got problems coming. Farmville is bigger an more athletic, they got a D1 backcourt with Justin Wright and NC St commit Terquavion Smith.

Terquavion Smith a straight baller, averaged 22 a game last year as a freshmen. He will be the best player on the court.

Last edited:
I went to Greenville and watched all the games. Farmville IMO is not what i call a big team. They do start 6'7" and 6'6" although they are not big but man they are long. That length really shows up on defense. They get steals and easy baskets.
They did have trouble with the Dodd kid from Green Central. He was a one man show blocking shots and a bunch of jams.
I saw Forest Hills game last year against Green Central and they looked good. But IMO this Farmville team is better than last years Green Central team.
I would love to attend this game but have to work. Should be a very good game.

Farmville is a great transition team but a little vulnerable in the half court set! If Forest Hills gets into an uptempo match with them, they'll get run out of the gym! They must shorten the game up to have a chance!

Congrats to Farmville Central mens team on the undefeated season and State Championship.....crazy to see how many underclassmen they have definitely gonna be the team to beat in 2A next season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT