ADVERTISEMENT

2A Forest Hills Boys/Girls

I think the girls game should be interesting, even though their seeds are not that close. North has a pretty tough freshman pt guard. Even though North finished 6th, in the CCC. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they beat FH, at FH.

No disrespect to the RRC, but I would say it’s by far the weakest conference in the west. FH lost to N Davidson by 3 , which finished tied for 6th in the Central Carolina and was leading for a majority of the game. W Stanly was the 2nd place finisher and lost to W Davidson by double digits, which finished 4th in the CCC. FH has athletes.

No disrespect to the RRC, but I would say it’s by far the weakest conference in the west. FH lost to N Davidson by 3 , which finished tied for 6th in the Central Carolina and was leading for a majority of the game. W Stanly was the 2nd place finisher and lost to W Davidson by double digits, which finished 4th in the CCC. FH has athletes.
Forest hills won by 3 they will travel to Smokey Mountain HS on Thursday

Oops, I meant to say they won by 3. It looks like it was a good game. Forest Hills has a long drive to Smoky Mtn!

Yep, there’s a lot of complaints about drive times, but it beats the alternative, being at home!

You will not have any trouble with Franklin. Starters will get plenty of rest for the next round. They will not be able to match up with Forest Hills athletically. They are well coached but their team this year is not as strong as last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT