ADVERTISEMENT

Forbush vs Mountain Heritage

Mavrick69

Feb 25, 2018
Burnsville NC
Got any Forbush fans on here. I don't know anything about there program but by the way they beat Salisbury they must have a great ball team on the other hand my Heritage Cougars got down 17 to a very good East Burke team and clawed there way back for a 5 point win .lastnight was for the most part the first time the Cougars had faced adversity all season and they got the job done.good luck to both teams hoping for a great game

Got any Forbush fans on here. I don't know anything about there program but by the way they beat Salisbury they must have a great ball team on the other hand my Heritage Cougars got down 17 to a very good East Burke team and clawed there way back for a 5 point win .lastnight was for the most part the first time the Cougars had faced adversity all season and they got the job done.good luck to both teams hoping for a great game
I know mt airy beat forbush in a Christmas tournament by 13, and Avery beat ma by 11 in 3rd round. But forbush is really hot right now, this could be a good game. But I think mh is the favorite!! Go WHC!!. Hate Avery didn't make it, I wanted to watch both teams play Saturday. We battled back like you did, but didn't make enough plays in ot. But Murphy could challenge most all 2a teams as well.

I know mt airy beat forbush in a Christmas tournament by 13, and Avery beat ma by 11 in 3rd round. But forbush is really hot right now, this could be a good game. But I think mh is the favorite!! Go WHC!!. Hate Avery didn't make it, I wanted to watch both teams play Saturday. We battled back like you did, but didn't make enough plays in ot. But Murphy could challenge most all 2a teams as well.
Thanks for you input. I look for Forbush to be a great ball team I was surprised with the way they locked down Salisbury on defence I was also pulling for Avery but Murphy hit some shots at the end do you know anything about the 2 Eastern teams left I'm sure they will be tough and does anybody know if the Championship games will be televised I watched South Carolina Champions on channel 5 on my charter cable here in the big city of Burnsville last Saturday..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT