ADVERTISEMENT

For Otis4411- West Craven 03 playoffs vs Beddingfield and Gboro

WestCAlum

Jan 12, 2018
No IM feature on here, but I figured you would appreciate this. 2003 second and third round playoff games film.

My memory is so bad I can't remember any of the kids on this team. I'll have to find a roster or ask a coach. That is my Uncle doing the PA announcing. I always thought he did a great job. No dramatics or anything. He lives in Virginia now. You need to upgrade your video converter to premium to get rid of the tag. lol Thanks for posting. I've been in Myrtle Beach this past weekend thru Monday for a volleyball tourney with our youngest daughter. She is a senior in high school so this is her last year of travel volleyball. Hip hip hur-RAY!!

Do we know each other??

This was the team with Bryan Hardy, Bobby Cox, Pierre Bell. We loss in the 4th rd to Ne Guildord that year. I got the vid from a teammate lol. I’m trying to get the vhs from him to get it done without the logo lol. We don’t know each other, i just knew from your post that you were a long time WC fan.

This was the team with Bryan Hardy, Bobby Cox, Pierre Bell. We loss in the 4th rd to Ne Guildord that year. I got the vid from a teammate lol. I’m trying to get the vhs from him to get it done without the logo lol. We don’t know each other, i just knew from your post that you were a long time WC fan.

You should know me. My wife works in the business dept there. She and I decorated the gym for the prom for years.

You should know me. My wife works in the business dept there. She and I decorated the gym for the prom for years.

I would probably know you if i saw you. Does she sell tickets at football games or has in the past? Last name starts with a M? You probably know my parents, they were in the booster club for 10+ years.

I would probably know you if i saw you. Does she sell tickets at football games or has in the past? Last name starts with a M? You probably know my parents, they were in the booster club for 10+ years.

Yes Mrs Morris.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT