ADVERTISEMENT

Football to watch

Appvol

Jul 11, 2005
Hoping the Elizabethton Science Hill game will be on this link. Elizabethton won 4a in Tn last and they are coached by Jason Witten brother Shawn

This game will be on to. Davy Crockett has a kid going to Notre Dame. Ooltewah is were Avery Co coach came from.

Pre game starts at 7 on tv if the link works for the Elizabethton game.

Reactions: Mhsneer
The Hughes kid that just scored has smaller colleges looking at him.

The Austin Price guy announcing is a Rivals guy for Tennessee on Volquest.com. He films a lot of commitment videos for recruits when they commit to Tennessee.

Thanks appvol! Was nice to watch some football

You are welcome. Alcoa was a little sloppy on offense but that defense was good. Alcoa has 680 kids and Blackman has 2400. You can watch a game every Thursday on that Rivalry Thursday Link and it looks like they have a game next Saturday. The Powell and Anderson County Thursday should be good.

I live in the triad. Not very knowledgeable about Tennessee football. I drove 3 hours to watch South Greene play at Unicoi County. Decent game-38-21. Between 1,500-2,000 in attendance. I plan on going to Sullivan Central this week. The receptionist told me that they will not pre sell tickets but that there should not be any problem getting in.

Dobyns Bennett is a great place to watch a football game. Plenty of seating. I’m just so glad you survived the viral infested football game lol.

I live in the triad. Not very knowledgeable about Tennessee football. I drove 3 hours to watch South Greene play at Unicoi County. Decent game-38-21. Between 1,500-2,000 in attendance. I plan on going to Sullivan Central this week. The receptionist told me that they will not pre sell tickets but that there should not be any problem getting in.

October 29th go to the Dobyns Bennett game. They are playing Alcoa at Dobyns Bennett.

The Sullivan Central game might not be that good. Go to Greeneville and Daniel Boone game at Greeneville. Or go to the Science Hill game against Davy Crockett at Science Hill in Johnson City.Science Hill has a really nice stadium.Davy Crockett has a LB Prince Kollie that is committed to Notre Dame.

Thanks. I used google maps from Thomasville and it said to go 421 to 321. I would probably go back the way you mentioned since it will be dark.

Last edited:
321 goes down by the lake is a beautiful drive. It is slower and more crooked than going 40 to 26

When I was at Unicoi, they specifically mentioned Pals Hotdogs. I wasn't able to avail myself then. I make sure to do it this time around.

When I was at Unicoi, they specifically mentioned Pals Hotdogs. I wasn't able to avail myself then. I make sure to do it this time around.
There is a Pals off 26 in Erwin when you went to the Unicoi game exit 37 before you get to Johnson City.

Appvol, is there anywhere keeping up with the data on forfeits or missed games in TN? Coming up on the 2nd week of games and was just wondering how successful if was going.

Appvol, is there anywhere keeping up with the data on forfeits or missed games in TN? Coming up on the 2nd week of games and was just wondering how successful if was going.

I have no clue. My son missed his 1st week game because of the school board delaying the county schools. That 5star Preps on Twitter does a good job with info for the Knoxville area. You can look here and go through team’s schedules.

Is your sons team making up that game at some point or is it going down as a forfeit?

I guess technically we are playing them tomorrow for week 2. Our week 2 game found a new game for tonight after the school board pulled their BS.

Is your sons team making up that game at some point or is it going down as a forfeit?

Our bye is next week. I was hoping we would try to pick a game up since we missed week 1. We don’t have a week 6 game since it was Avery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT