ADVERTISEMENT

Football Player Kicks Helmetless Opponent

Swett
I attended the finely officiated football game last night at your home field? Were you in attendance?
Check out the other post of Laney/topsail brawl to see true craziness.

Mr. 78,
The memorandum I received gave me specific instructions, to check out of work at on slash or around 5:11 in the evening, Buy a home made taco from Ernando's Trailer Cafe, and then keep'on tripping to the house sir. No where did it mention "change your location and or travel routine and go meet wildcatfan78 as scheduled"

---------------- BREAK ----------------

MEMORANDUM FOR WILDCATFAN78

SUBJECT: Dig The Management System (DTMS) Standing Operating Procedure (SOP)

1. REFERENCES.

a. Location Regulation 25-1, 30 June 2004, Location Knowledge Management and Information Technology Management.

2. PURPOSE. To provide your partners with your day to day operations in accordance with Location Regulations, and provide S2V and tenant organizations daily procedure memorandum. The SOP covers day to day Operations and defines the responsibilities of various characters like 1rugEDbrutha.

3. For specific unit information and support beyond the DTMS Train the Trainer course, please contact S2V who will coordinate directly with Go_Scots, (666) 910-2015.

S2V

Enclosures
Annex A – Wildcatfan78
Annex B – Go_Scots
Annex C – 1rugEDbrutha

Distribution:
Go_Scots Entertainment
The Scotland Training Support Program Manager

EXPLAIN YOURSELF WILCATFAN78. I LIVE RIGHT, EXACT BEHIND PURNELL SWETT. I COULD HAVE JUMPED THE FENCE AS I DID IN 1981 DOWN YONDER ON THE MEXICAN BORDER.

YOU FAILED ME

REPORT TO ME

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT