ADVERTISEMENT

Football 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as posting scores this statement keeps burning in my mind along with the many times saying I need meds and no one defending me what so ever. This comment really sticks in my mind and if I decide not to post scores here this is the show stopper posted by him."
The longer you stay on this site the more you will entertained by FNL, he is a fruitcake, certified, with papers. His claim to fame is posting scores which are appreciated by all. But, if he doesn’t get enough ‘likes” he whines and threatens to leave the site (at least a 100 times over the years). He’s a sad old man who defines his importance by how he is treated here."Me I only mentioned the likes a time or two because I was getting twice as many likes on Tritter & CarolinaPreps when I posted there. When you put in 3 hours work for other people a like here and there makes a little more worth all your time
3daughters, Apr 8, 2018 just jealous.......
I spend to many hours on Friday night looking for score,like 3 hours to have had this thrown in my face and did not deserve that knock down much less all the ,I need meds. Go back and count them all. I practicly begged for the thread to be locked over that one personal attack and then came the he is a fruitcake, certified, with papers. His claim to fame is posting scores ! ! And calling me and old man,well there is several old men that love high school football on here and more to come year after year. I will make up my mind come football season.Sportsnut17 should have locked if way before it got out of hand ! ! You will see them here ,somewhere else or not at all. It is 3 hours of hard work for my age and no one is putting me down like he did and expect my time of doing the scores. I have never did it for fame but because it was a challenge I liked to do. His fame is hating Mount Airy's success and hating I tell the truth and my many more likes and he can't handle it so his only responce can be I need meds. Sorry but this last go round with him went to far ......Had my say on this subject and want so no more, Had to get it out ! !

Last edited:
As far as posting scores this statement keeps burning in my mind along with the many times saying I need meds and no one defending me what so ever. This comment really sticks in my mind and if I decide not to post scores here this is the show stopper posted by him."
The longer you stay on this site the more you will entertained by FNL, he is a fruitcake, certified, with papers. His claim to fame is posting scores which are appreciated by all. But, if he doesn’t get enough ‘likes” he whines and threatens to leave the site (at least a 100 times over the years). He’s a sad old man who defines his importance by how he is treated here."Me I only mentioned the likes a time or two because I was getting twice as many likes on Tritter & CarolinaPreps when I posted there. When you put in 3 hours work for other people a like here and there makes a little more worth all your time
I spend to many hours on Friday night looking for score,like 3 hours to have had this thrown in my face and did not deserve that knock down much less all the ,I need meds. Go back and count them all. I practicly begged for the thread to be locked over that one personal attack and then came the he is a fruitcake, certified, with papers. His claim to fame is posting scores ! ! And calling me and old man,well there is several old men that love high school football on here and more to come year after year. I will make up my ming come football season.Sportsnut17 should have locked if way befire it got out of hand ! ! You will see them here ,somewhere else or not at all. It is 3 hours of hard work for my age and no one is putting me down like he did and expect my time of doing the scores. I have never did it for fame but because it was a challenge I liked to do. His fame is hating Mount Airy's success and hating I tell the truth and my many more likes and he can't handle it so his only responce can be I need meds. Sorry but this last go round with him went to far ......Had my say on this subject and want so no more, Had to get it out ! !

FNL...I’m sure that all posters want nothing but the best for other posters, most of all good health and well-being. Because I truly am concerned about your health you have my promise that I will never again respond to your posts. Best of luck to you.

I spend to many hours on Friday night looking for score,like 3 hours to have had this thrown in my face and did not deserve that knock down much less all the ,I need meds. Go back and count them all. I practicly begged for the thread to be locked over that one personal attack and then came the he is a fruitcake, certified, with papers. His claim to fame is posting scores ! ! And calling me and old man,well there is several old men that love high school football on here and more to come year after year. I will make up my mind come football season.Sportsnut17 should have locked if way before it got out of hand ! ! You will see them here ,somewhere else or not at all. It is 3 hours of hard work for my age and no one is putting me down like he did and expect my time of doing the scores. I have never did it for fame but because it was a challenge I liked to do. His fame is hating Mount Airy's success and hating I tell the truth and my many more likes and he can't handle it so his only responce can be I need meds. Sorry but this last go round with him went to far ......Had my say on this subject and want so no more, Had to get it out ! !
I have thought about it long and hard and stayed off NCPreps sense 3Daughters made the above statement and was allowed his personal attacks on me by the Moderators for around 3 day telling me I was on drugs and needed Meds as I was begging for the thread to be locked and asking him to lets stop that we had been warned and he kept it up talking to me lower then I had ever seen anyone get by with without even a warning. After it went on for a while I did start hitting him back with downing the school he supports. I ask several times for the thread to be locked because it was going no where and I was being told I needed drugs and had mental problems.3Daughters said my claim to fame is posting scores and that was the straw that broke the camels back. I spent to many hours on Friday nights and even more 2 and 3 nights a week doing basketball scores only to get it thrown in my face by a person thar does nothing for NCPreps but look for something to drag someone through the dirt for the good they do. So I have had all I will take from 3Daughters and that is the #1 reason I will not do scores this year and #2 he was allowed to get by with some of the worse personal attacks I have seen on NCPreps in all my years on here without even a warning. Sorry to all the fine people that like my scores but I will never post all the scores again due to what happened this year. I may and I said may post 2 or 3 of the top 3 NWC scores but I did not deserve the slamming I got,no one deserves to be talked to that way. Agree with me or not it really dug deep into my feelings and at my age it is a double slap down.After that BS it has been easy to stay away as I got no respect ,it all went to 3Daughters by Mods and Lake Man ! ! I do have feelings and everyone seemed to enjoyed 3Daughters roasting me as though he had done so much for NCPreps

Last edited:
Come support the smc FNL .... we have great posters
The 3 conferences I supported and posted scores for down here want see my support this year. I have always liked how the SMC sticks together ! They are like family going at each other but will not allow outsiders putting them down.

Come support the smc FNL .... we have great posters
The way I am still feeling on how I was allowed to be treated I may not post on here this year. Could change but one more word from 3Daughters and they will have no choice but to ban me because of all the words that will come on here non-stop ! ! !

FNL, you should reread what 3daughters said. It was nothing negative and only positive.
LOL did you go back and read the locked thread . Of coarse not . Start with post 20 on this thread https://ncpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/sorry-i-did-not-realize-things-were-that-bad.37849/
And don't defend him to me , I don't want to hear any BS about it. Did you sleep through it all ?
2 or 3 days of BS posts like this from him , Seriously....meds....lots of meds available to help you and that decade long depression of yours ............................. Un called for and was repeated on other threads that I needed meds over and over. Getting signed out again. If you see that as positive you are as bad as he is ! ! ! ! No place on here for me with people like you & 3Daughters. Defend him all you please. Maybe y'all can do the scores for everyone LOL...../.He only posted postive stuff, LOL joke of the year ...

Last edited:
LOL did you go back and read the locked thread . Of coarse not . Start with post 20 on this thread https://ncpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/sorry-i-did-not-realize-things-were-that-bad.37849/
And don't defend him to me , I don't want to hear any BS about it. Did you sleep through it all ?
2 or 3 days of BS posts like this from him , Seriously....meds....lots of meds available to help you and that decade long depression of yours ............................. Un called for and was repeated on other threads that I needed meds over and over. Getting signed out again. If you see that as positive you are as bad as he is ! ! ! ! No place on here for me with people like you & 3Daughters. Defend him all you please. Maybe y'all can do the scores for everyone LOL...../.He only posted postive stuff, LOL joke of the year ...

Before becoming a member I would read comments, and back then there was a guy who went by Photo. He would go off on rants. He may not be with us anymore because he would get so mad over nothing.

I think you are taking yourself too seriously. 3Daughters probably does not care for how you pick on the Catholic schools and their kids. I know I don’t like it at all. You make wild accusations that are not fun to read. I know not everyone likes a Catholic school but these kids deserve respect!

Last edited:
Before becoming a member I would read comments, and back then there was a guy who went by Photo. He would go off on rants. He may not be with us anymore because he would get so mad over nothing.

I think you are taking yourself too seriously. 3Daughters probably does not care for how you pick on the Catholic schools and their kids. I know I don’t like it at all. You make wild accusations that are not fun to read. I know not everyone likes a Catholic school but these kids deserve respect!
You are not funny and a low life like 3Daughters. I want nothing to do with you or him so this is the last comment you get from me. Continue you love afair with 3Daughters and ignore my posts because I promise the will not be directed to you. As I said I MAY post a few NWC scores,only if you and you lover stay off them. Oh don't expect me at your wedding ! I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANOTHER OF YOUR POSTS ! ! ! GOT THAT ! ! ! BY the way ,you do have 2 User names on here,who is your other ? .... Out of here,may be back come football season but probably on Tweeter & http://deepsouthfootball.com/forums/forum/46-1a-football/ ... Get respect both places . No personal attacks !

You want it you got it,I will stay off NCPreps . It is a shame nothing was said when 3Daughters was slamming me with personal attacks saying I needed meds for 2 or 3 day and I had not mentioned him or the school he supports until he kept it up. I got anywhere from 1800 to 6000 views per game posting scores (6000 playoff game) for the 3 local conferences and had most scores by the end of the games and he sets back waiting for me to post a negitive post on any advantaged school and ignoring others that do and then starts roasting me with constant posts saying I need meds.Liking my scores and backing his personal attacks just don't jive with me. He likes nothing positive or normal debating but just wants to have a knock down drag out personal attacks and mostly with me. So let him do his thing,I don't need it.There was a good chance by conference play I would have been postion scores as usual,but so many siding with himwhich I have never seen before,I promiss I want post the scores. No personal attacks needs to be deletted from the rules. No apologies from several people no scores and thats my final word. I did not start the crap that went on ,he did and I was ignored by everyone when asking for it to be stopped by him and to be blocked. Go back and read his BS posts.He started the crap and y'all have taken it out on me.... So Deanna you honestly had enough of this then where was you when I was begging it to be locked and stopped............ Not even a warning given for 2 days of being told I needed meds. WHY ? Did I deserve that ? Well you want hear from me again nor will the other 3 or 4 3Daughter supporters ! ! !

Last edited:
You serious man. Come you serious. Naw you ain't serious. You really serious. Say it ain't so. Be serious. No way. Seriously!!

Good Thanks. Scores were great..but so not worth the dramatics that accompany them. 100.9 does a swell job of keeping people updated in real time.

Good Thanks. Scores were great..but so not worth the dramatics that accompany them. 100.9 does a swell job of keeping people updated in real time.
They don't get them all and you have to wait a lot longer. So that is what you can do ! ! ! ! I want miss it after all this disrespect. Wish I had never started it. I have 6 or 7 sourses to get as fast as I do. We will see who gets the last laugh. If you did not like my posts, no one twisted your arm to click on them .... :rolleyes: I see a lot I don't like but I ignore them and don't whine like you and a few others. You whine about nothing. LOL Guess you are bored and just want something to say.... LOL

I appreciate you posting the scores but they are pretty easy to get. 90% of the games I’m not concerned about because they don’t have big implications. The important games - scores are posted often.

I appreciate you posting the scores but they are pretty easy to get. 90% of the games I’m not concerned about because they don’t have big implications. The important games - scores are posted often.
With 1200 views by 10:30 or 11:00 and 1800 the next morning by noon ,I am not sure a lot of people that view my scores. It matters not any way, Y'all have ended it for the others.I am through talking about it.

Well by all means find out for yourselfs how my scores meant nothing to anyone and was a waist of my time. I am sure they're are some that want agree with you haters ! Most wanted scores in real time as they happened. LOL This is a joke. Y'all get the scores anywhere you can. Took me several years to get sources for 3 conferences and in the non-conference games I posted scores for around 15+ games in real time. I did the searching and posting all the games in on post and updated as every teams scored. I challenge any one else to do this. I do get a little help here and there.All scores posted by 10:30 or 11:00 PM
Sample of what I did Mr.Lake Man..Week 4 all non-conference games.
https://ncpreps.forums.rivals.com/threads/week-4-final-scores-9-8-2017-mvac-nw-wpac.35801/

Last edited:
Whine. LoL. Please by all means stop posting scores. No one cares at all dude. No one. Do you not see why so many people go at you the way they do? Face it, it wont hurt anyone's feelings but yours if you dont post. You aren't the only source to get scores. People appreciated the scores. I thanked you several times. But for you to cry and whine and want to be worshipped because you got a few scores faster than other sources..is it worth the backlash you get? Post or not post..no one cares.

Whine. LoL. Please by all means stop posting scores. No one cares at all dude. No one. Do you not see why so many people go at you the way they do? Face it, it wont hurt anyone's feelings but yours if you dont post. You aren't the only source to get scores. People appreciated the scores. I thanked you several times. But for you to cry and whine and want to be worshipped because you got a few scores faster than other sources..is it worth the backlash you get? Post or not post..no one cares.
So you chose to be the spokes person for everyone ? I only count you and maybe 2 or 3 more , mostly you saying my scores mean nothing. When I am asked why I am not posting scores I will send them your Quote. Hey everyone DaBluePrint1 says no one wants my scores so I will please him as he speakes for you all ! LMAO ..............Enough said , Good Night ......

It's not your post..it's your rants...Nuff Said. You said you weren't gonna post scores anymore..basically what i'm saying is people appreciate the scores..if you let one or two people take away your joy of posting.scores...then maybe posting the scores may not be worth the joy/ headache.

Last edited:
It's not your post..it's your rants...Nuff Said. You said you weren't gonna post scores anymore..basically what i'm saying is people appreciate the scores..if you let one or two people take away your joy of posting.scores...then maybe posting the scores may not be worth the joy/ headache.
My rants as you call them were not at you and I see a lot of rants on here off and on. Why did you pick me to attack ?......Only 2 or 3 others are whining with you and far more are ignoring the whinning we are doing. I made a couple comments that did not involved you what so ever and you have been whinning all night. How many have joined you. All those that have kept quit goes to show you are making a fool of yourself. What you think ? Notice 1800 views are not sticking with you. Probably hating you for pushing me away. Just a thought ! Seems you are alone with your hate for me right now. Has your team ever beat Mount Airy and if so how many times ? Not many if at all ! ! ! Or is it I have far more views in one night then you have ever got in a year. You are a hater for some reason. What is it. I have never put you down or said one thing against you. I have always gave you respect,so why are you all over me ? Are you bored and picking on the first person that has something to say. I have never posted anything against any post you have made till you jumped on me. I pay you respect and you give me 4ell for no reason. Find somone else that gives you 4ell to disrespect ! ! ! ! ____ I only go after those that go after me and have not been the one to start it with anyone that left me alone in 2 or 3 years. I don't like BS but want start it or take it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT