ADVERTISEMENT

Final Regular Season NCPreps Elite 8 3A Rankings

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Here are the final regular season rankings of the NCPreps.com Elite 8..

These rankings are sponsored by XPloderBar.

NCPREPS.COM ELiTE 8 3A RANKINGS
1. Weddington (11-0)
2. Lee County (11-0)
3. Eastern Alamance (11-0)
4. Southern Nash (11-0)
5. Statesville (11-0)
6. Havelock (9-1)
7. Watauga (10-1)
8. Crest (9-2)

Reactions: crest91
I'm saying watch out for Cleveland. I saw them play on TV and was impressed. They only lost once to a good 4A Cardinal Gibbons team. They have a complete stud sophmore RB. I look for them to make a run in 3AA playoffs.

6 rings brother, when was the last year Havelock won? I can't recall that year either since we're talking about relevance...
2013 I believe they won one. So here he is again being a complete idiot, considering the most recent year they have been to State was the following year when we “beat the brakes” off of them. And then the Chargers went on to win another Championship the following year. Talking about relevant..... haha he’s a MORON. The WEST is y’all’s DADDY!

2013 I believe they won one. So here he is again being a complete idiot, considering the most recent year they have been to State was the following year when we “beat the brakes” off of them. And then the Chargers went on to win another Championship the following year. Talking about relevant..... haha he’s a MORON. The WEST is y’all’s DADDY!
Havelock was in the championship 2 years ago

But u brought up yall beating us as the last time we were in the championship... hmmmm

You mean you had a team good enough in the East to make it to state championship AGAIN??? After Crest beat you?? Wow! How'd that work out for you? Was the West better??? Or did your Rams Choke again?

Reactions: CrestMan7
You mean you had a team good enough in the East to make it to state championship AGAIN??? After Crest beat you?? Wow! How'd that work out for you? Was the West better??? Or did your Rams Choke again?
Na we just lost to the same team that erased yall from existence as soon as they went 3a lol

But u brought up yall beating us as the last time we were in the championship... hmmmm
Like I just said.... People tend to remember victories. Especially those victories that ended in beating the dog out of a mouthy Havelock team. Lol. The West is y’alls Daddy!!!

Like I just said.... People tend to remember victories. Especially those victories that ended in beating the dog out of a mouthy Havelock team. Lol. The West is y’alls Daddy!!!

Where has crest been since 2014 ?? A first second round exit make a championship lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT